The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"WEB" - originally rogue, now general guild recruiting [PC-EU, mostly PvE, focus: non-HM trials]

• Goodpurpose
    Goodpurpose
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there!
    I'd love to have a little chat and see if this guild could be the one for me. Feel free to message me ingame or here on the forums for a little chat. I wasn't able to whisper you ingame.
    Best regards
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Goodpurpose, thanks for your interest in our business! I tried to introduce ourselves in the OP as detailed as I thought it's needed, but I'm always open for questions :) Contacting you.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While it seems we have a good amount of active and enterprising members, we need more competent players, supporting our veteran dungeon- and trial-activities.

We organize the trial-runs on Thursdays, on both (no HM yet ;)) difficulty. Clearing normal dungeons is not a priority, but our members do pledge- and farming-runs, and we'd like to dedicate Tuesdays for DLC-dungeons on veteran difficulty (while it was quite unpredictable in the last weeks). If you're willing and able, you can find any type of event in which you're interested.

TL;DR we need you, if you're an active teamplayer, who is friendly, helpful, chatty and patient, who doesn't refuse using voice-communication on harder content, doesn't have a rude nor offensive behaviour; so you're a nice individual :) and I know there are lots of this kind in the ESO community ;)
    Edited by SirCritical on April 12, 2017 10:54AM
  • Jesusofchaos
    Jesusofchaos
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, I am a CP 200 magika nightblade looking to get involved with a guild who runs weekly trials. I am also interested in vet dungeons. I have all dlc so can help you with all content. I also have no problem using discord or teamspeak. If you are interested then hit me up!
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey mate, I'm glad you're interested in our business! Let me know your account-ID, for chatting and invite! Or you should contact me ingame @PainDragon
  • Jesusofchaos
    Jesusofchaos
    Soul Shriven
    Apologises for my delay in reply as I have been busy at work my in game is @Jesusofchaos
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 new mates joined last week, and we're still above 97% activity-rate*! :)

*online in a month
  • RookTheCook
    RookTheCook
    ✭✭
    hello.
    i'd like to join, please. @RookTheCook

i'm a CP 190 NB breton, mostly PvE, noob at PvP (but eager to change that), interested in all aspects of ESO.

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey mate, thanks for your interest in our business! :)

I'll contact you for a short chat, after I'll come online in the evening!

Aaaand, let me share my happiness with all of you: yesterday we could finish vAA purely in-guild; and since we're quite a small guild, with patient, friendly and nice members, instead HC raiders, I'm really proud of our community! :)

Comment from author: ofc I didn't want to suggest that HC raiders couldn't be nice persons ;)
    Edited by SirCritical on April 21, 2017 7:23AM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The garden of the guild house:

m0oi6xc.png

The "social area" on the 1st floor:

2OxFB2C.png

The "exhibition" on the 2nd floor:

qEjYi6Y.png
  • leone1907
    leone1907
    add me please
    @Meczup
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a really short update about us: we're over vAA and vHRC, but we need competent tank(s), for harder content.

We're still nice and active, more than 50 members (of ~80) were online in 2 days :)

Our guild-HQ is improving from day to day, with all the crafting stations, assistants and training dummy.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're almost prepared to Morrowind, gathering members for Halls of Fabrication, so you, who have the expansion bought, most likely will have a spot in our trial-groups! :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We seriously need more capable and willing, friendly players to our guild, for normal ans veteran trial runs (incl. normal Halls of Fabrication).

You should be able to join, if you're:

- patient, respectful and calm
    - know your character, but keen to improve yourself, and won't refuse accepting suggestions\requests\cobstructive criticism in a helpful manner
    - ready for the usage of Discord in raids
    - ready to spend 2-2,5 hours for a trial-event on some weekday evenings (currently on Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting between 8.30-9.00pm CEST)
    - able to avoid the continuous usage of words starting with "f" and "s", except "friend" and "(gimme) Shards!" :)

Feel free to ask for invite here, or by ingame mail\whisper @PainDragon!
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need some more healers and nice DDs for our trial runs (incl. nHoF) :smile:
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing Guild so glad I joined,everyone is so helpful.
    :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks mate, I'm glad you're enjoying being our member! :smiley:

And we need more nice members like Trag, join us especially if you're interested in trial runs, normal Halls of Fabrication included!
  • Galviar
    Galviar
    Soul Shriven
    hi im new to this particular game and looking for a guild to join.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galviar wrote: »
    hi im new to this particular game and looking for a guild to join.

Hey Galviar, while we're offer grouped activities mostly for veterans (in the upper CP-regions) we really do not exclude assistance and company for new players! Please contact me ingame for an invitation, and some more discussion about us! :)

Fortunately in the last days we had some more players joined also, but we need more for our trial-runs (nHoF included) !
  • Bulldoze89
    Bulldoze89
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Recently returned to the game and saw this post and the style of the guild is what I'm looking for. I've got a 60cp DK but I plan on getting that higher quickly. Willing to re-roll / play whatever the guild needs tbh. I've filled every role across most major mmorpg in the last decade so flexible to any playstyle!

Bulldoze
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, and thanks for being interested in our business!

Send me a mail ingame pls with your accountname, and I'll gladly send you an inv ;)
  • Danyboy-278rwb17_ESO
    Danyboy-278rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @Ghostx

I would like an Invite please and thank you :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since lots of new, nice players joined in the last few days, we're open for a maximum of 13 more (that miraculous 100 members limit, you know... ;) )

And we still need players who are able to reach Vvardenfell!
  • PhaeroX
    PhaeroX
    ✭✭
    Would love to join, please @Phaero_X
    @Phaero_X --- PC/NA/AD -- Carpe Diem
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just invited PhaeroX and 3 other players to join our guild :) Thanks guys for your interest!

Some more joined, and one former mate rejoined also, so we have 7 positions open in our roster! Wow!
    Edited by SirCritical on June 24, 2017 8:41AM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally we could make our first steps in veteran Sanctum Ophidia, full in-guild, with a very nice a patient groups, so I'm proud of ourselves! :)

But we still need more players, who can accept and follow our 'rules'! Based on the number of available spots in a group (role-wise) we mostly need damage-dealers, but you're welcomed also if you're an intuitive tank or healer! :)

And you can find an open position easier, if you have access to the Halls of Fabrication... ;)
    Edited by SirCritical on June 30, 2017 7:35AM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, yesterday we could kill the Assembly General (while on normal difficulty, but it was fun! :)) with our great members!

We are still searching for more troops to our trialling squad, mostly damagedealers, who have access to Vvardenfell!
  • Jim96
    Jim96
    Soul Shriven
    I'm an old player starting over again for morrowind, can I join the guild please? My userid is 'invicta-pugnator' it's latin for something lol I forget. my characters name is Redeye Jim
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally we're through veteran Sanctum Ophidia, and doing trials on 4 evenings per week: Tuesdays and Thursdays are for veteran runs, Friday is for gear-farming in normals, and on Sundays we clear Halls of Fabrication (on normal difficulty).

We have some spots open, mostly for damage-dealers. If you think you could fit in this nice community, check our rules in the very first comment, and consider joining! :)
    Edited by SirCritical on August 3, 2017 9:56PM
  • Mahpee
    Mahpee
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm interested in joining you guys. Currently at 649CP, mainly damage dealer(Stamblade, Stamsorc) who is looking for vet trial experience. My in-game name is @Mahpee