The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"WEB" - originally rogue, now general guild recruiting [PC-EU, mostly PvE, focus: non-HM trials]

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read our new "resurrecting" message in the OP ;)
    Edited by SirCritical on January 15, 2016 4:39PM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, we have two new mates, but we need more to our dungeon-delving faction ;)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Thieves Guild DLC is coming with lots of "shady" content! Join the "WEB", the 1 year old, 100+ members Justice System guild, to become a rogue in the most infamous underworld organization of the future! We can help you in questing, crafting, trading and more! Feel free to ask for invitation by mail, or /w @PainDragon
  • Neckrend
    Neckrend
    This seems very interesting, any policy regarding vampires and werewolves?
    "May the Night Mother wrap you in her cold, loving embrace."

Neckrend - Vampire Nightblade

One soul, one life, no multiple personality disorder.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your interest, Neckrend!

We have vampires and werewolves in our roster, they live unharmed side by side :)

This is about creating a friendly and casual band of thieves, who like to spend their free playtime together :)

And we will see, how the TG DLC will allow us to become filthy and rich ;)
  • Neckrend
    Neckrend
    I am in Glenumbra right now, willing to join your band of thieves.

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me a mail (or a whisper now) ingame, and I will invite you :)
  • Neckrend
    Neckrend
    Bump! Just joined this enthusiastic group of shady ppl, great guild!
    Join the WEB!

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your kind words, I hope others will join also, to make ourselves again shine as a stolen diamond :D
    Edited by SirCritical on February 6, 2016 6:21PM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Thieves Guild DLC is coming, join us now to be a part of the "underworld future"! :)
  • MurphyES
    MurphyES
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am in DC. Currently at lvl 44 Orc DK. I like mostly questing and doing dungeons/delves (I usually don't steal anything, but i can start anytime if it is a mandatory :wink: )

My ID is: @MurphyES

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Murphy! Your application to our forums has been accepted! As I log in to the game, I'll send you an invitation :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will hold our first stealing event after the implementation of Thieves Guild DLC, on Friday evening! Everyone is welcome to join :) The stake is 25k!
    Edited by SirCritical on March 9, 2016 7:56PM
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    I'm intereste ;) d.@go_out
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    I'm interested.@go_out ;)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey mate! Thanks for contacting us! In a few minutes I'll send you an invitation ingame :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a quite long period without any advertisement about us, on the last day of the year I hereby restart recruiting.

WEB is an international, English-speaking social (kind of) guild, founded in Spring 2015, now with over 100 members, with ~15 max. 20% active. Our main goal was to create a fun community based on thievery, sadly there weren't any content-elements implemented which would have helped this goal, so we reformed ourselves as a semi-active general guild. Yesterday we finished our first in-guild trial-run (with just one player out of the community), so I got some motivation to resurrect our thread here.

We had an out-of-game forum, which we closed because of the lack of interest, and because we never used that for registration (our registration "procedure" always starts here, or in-game; write your application and that's it), so some of us shared some informations about us, game-play etc. but mostly those can be found on the internet, so nothing really important things are written there.

About us, in short: we have players with characters from every class, race, role and playstyle, we have members from all of the alliances, while we are mainly PvE-oriented, so this won't carries anything importance. We have newly created, but always used rules, mostly about friendly behaviour, no-drama, no-rudeness etc. Our players are friendly, social, chatty and (mainly) mature guys (and girls :)), lots of us with family, job and pet, so our frequent playing hours are in the evening.

We have some quite wealthy members, so it can't be a problem to help our other members out in almost anything, we're bidding on public trader, to help our Threads to sell their wares, and.... that's it.

My next plan to create a fix 12-men group for regularly doing trials for loot and fun, it would be cool if we could run around in Cyrodiil, and I always have a lot of ideas in mind from the "fun-but-no-XP-but-decent-reward"-type guild-events (some of those "giveaway"-ish).

TL;DR We need more active players, it is better if you're over the CP160, but it's not a problem if you're below it, we've never told anything bad to those members, who were quite newbie (even if they were over lvl50). If you want to be our member you should be active in the evening hours, able and keen to do group content, do not be arrogant and disrespectful, try to not be childish while we aren't against humour. Have no fear if you're basic in English, we won't force you to use any voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) software; please just be quick in typing :)

If you feel yourself tired of forced joining procedure, you never liked if you were regulated (but you can conduct yourself, and you are able to greet your guildmembers), and you think you would like to strengthen our thieves' "army", and want to be a part of a nice community, write a message here, but preferably in the game to @PainDragon.
  • Angekap
    Angekap
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Sir Critical,

Your guild sounds like it will be fun.
    I love building things from cratch, would love to partake in the growth of the WEB guild.
    I'm fairly experienced as a player (I have my main guild already) but I can always join in for group events (dungeons, trials, event PVP'ing)

Do send me an invite to @Angekap & I'll look out for you guys
  • Angekap
    Angekap
    Soul Shriven
    I couldn't find you in-game. Please message me
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just sent you the invite :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, it seems our restarted recruitment is working, we got new, effective teamplayers, we completed some trial challenges (while now just on normal difficulty :)), and we're planning to do them 3 times a week, besides the everyday pledge runs!

But we still need more players, who would like to take part in reviving a friendly community!

Apply for our memebrship here, or preferably in the game at @PainDragon!

(We're preparing for the Homestead DLC also, there is a nice house, with some assistans in our plans!)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our latest activity: yesterday we completed 2 normal trials, and removed some inactive members, but we still remained above the member-limit for the possibility to operate a store :), with about a 50% percent activity rate (I use the "active" word for those, who were online in the last 4 days).

We still need more members, who accept our "raiding policy" (Decalogue of the WEB :)):

1. as I always inform you well before, about the correct date and time of our planned trial-runs (and later another activites, hopefully), it is important to prepare, and be ready for the announced start (try to be online with at least 30 minutes before starting)
    2. we start the trial when we're at the door, so wait for all of the party-members to arrive
    3. as we generally know the encounter, we are up against, we decide the needed roles and divide the team to groups (for the whole dungeon-run) before engaging the first fight (mainly before the start)
    4. usually there are ready-checks, before bosses or dangerous trash pull, so be aware for them
    5. the tank engages the fights always, except in particular cases, but this is rare
    6. remove the "rush" word from your dictionary; stay calm and move together with the group, especially when there are players in it, who haven't been in the dungeon yet
    7. in most cases we are discussing the mechanism of the upcoming boss-fight, sharing the tactics, like a short briefing
    8. during the fights, you should be aware to what's happening, follow the tactics, do your "job", and do your very best to fight effectively
    9. always be patient with your team, in the case of a wipe do not be furious and angry, instead try to share your thoughts about the reasons of getting defeated, give advices for the better performance
    10. at the (successful) end of a dungeon-run, stay in the party for redistributing the loot, sharing your unwanted items with your mates, and hopefully earn some useful gear for yourself
    (+1. greet your group when joining, you should thank the team-members their participation, and they should thank also, then say goodbye when leaving)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're over some trials again (and today is trial-day again :)), but we'll need more players for a swifter grouping up :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can now proudly announce that almost 80% of our members were online in 30 days, so hey, it seems we're becoming really alive, again! :)

We do normal trials at least one evening per week, and now we're planning to jump in one, on veteran difficulty. While we will wipe, I know we will enjoy it :D

But we still need more group-oriented and cooperative players to our "raiding squad" :)

(pictures from our guild-headquarters are coming soon :))
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first sneak-shot of the "Nest of the WEB" :)

Oq4zFNT.jpg
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday our new resident moved in the HQ, and parked in the courtyard stables, causing the horses to run away :) (he is a skeleton ;))

We'll have our first crafting stations in the cellar really soon, signed a contract with a merchant so she'll offer her services from Sunday, and next Wednesday we'll celebrate our 2nd birthday with presents :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latest news: for now, we could complete all 4 trials in-guild; while on normal difficulty, but anyhow, we did it :)

Our members' activity ratio is above 90%, and we have new, competent and friendly members, but we need more! :)

Instead the rotation which we were following in the last 2 month, and in which almost all weekdays were involved, we dedicated our Thursdays to the trial-evenings, so everyone can prepare for them in time :)

Aaaand, today we're 2 years old! :D
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An undercover agent took this photo in the "Nest of the WEB", from their crafting "zone" :)

TXdZoiQ.jpg
  • DracoFate
    DracoFate
    Soul Shriven
    Thank You for inviting me to the Brotherhood

@DobiSoft
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx mate for joining ;)