The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Impen broken [FixT, TY ZOS]

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DarkAedin wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    kikkehs wrote: »
    this is 100% false! If this has been true someone would've posted a pic allready. so relax everyone. bad troll attempt. just move on.
    What did u test with?

You have to test it lol.

And it's just so convenient that zos hot fixed it before their incremental patch coming out Monday.

Like how weve had hotfixes every morning since patch?

Now what do we do about that queen impersonating dwarven centurion from the next era tying to steal the crown from the one true king, emeric? Have you tested using shock magic on her?
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP - the Stanislas Petrov of ESO.

giphy.gif
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is 100% false! If this has been true someone would've posted a pic allready. so relax everyone. bad troll attempt. just move on.
    What did u test with?

You have to test it lol.

And it's just so convenient that zos hot fixed it before their incremental patch coming out Monday.

Like how weve had hotfixes every morning since patch?

The patch/hotfix section doesn't show this as an issue.

Once again, let's see the numbers.
    I have nothing to prove to any of u. I got zos' attention, which was the point of my threads. I did not divulge any details of my findings bc this is a problem that needs fixing and not to close down another threads about this.
    The onus doesnt fall on me to prove my findings to YOU, the playerbase, esp since i dont want u to take my findings and abuse them.

This is also seemingly fixed this morning, so far, So yay!

• DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »
    OP - the Stanislas Petrov of ESO.

giphy.gif

Thank u for the education. Sadly never heard of this man b4
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have nothing to prove to any of u. I got zos' attention, which was the point of my threads. I did not divulge any details of my findings bc this is a problem that needs fixing and not to close down another threads about this.
    The onus doesnt fall on me to prove my findings to YOU, the playerbase, esp since i dont want u to take my findings and abuse them.

This is also seemingly fixed this morning, so far, So yay!
    Such logic.
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or they are closing threads because they know it exists want less people to know and exploit it til a fix is done. That or just want less people to know for less backlash
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    If it is true this is the type of stupidity that happens to mmo companies. Ive seen this happen in LOTRO a lot, or things similar.

Its normally the PVP people who endure the negative impact. They'll do nothing for you, if however the dye color was wrong on a mount for the pve carebears?

All hell would break loose, there would be apologies, blog posts, videos, forum threads.

PVP players? LOL you'll get nothing, im betting the pvp dev didnt even know. Do any of you know who the pvp dev is? LOL.

Does ZOS know who the PvP dev is, would be the better question.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or they are closing threads because they know it exists want less people to know and exploit it til a fix is done. That or just want less people to know for less backlash

This
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it appears to be fixed as of this morning i will divulge some testing methods to provide the public with resources for future situations.

We tested with a few of the same sets (both of us were on our healers and mine a warden so full spc/necro i have a full set of divines and impen of both, tested w/o a hot going. And again with for spc proc), once with impen, once without. Then tested a full pve divines loadout vs normal impen setup then tested vs impreg capped impen (which crown has).

We tested using light attacks and cls/metrics. And looking at what zos' dmg #'s said.

The point of this post is to give u the tools to test things out for yourself in the future.
    No. Ur not getting my pics.
    No. Ur not getting my #s.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would say it was a fantastic troll to be honest. Had many friends waste their time trying to personally test it. Hats off.
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tested in duel, not broken there.
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL is this thread for real?
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL is this thread for real?

No, it's virtual. B)
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the troll is big in this one.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the troll is big in this one.

LOL
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No. Ur not getting my pics.
    No. Ur not getting my #s.
    Oooooh....
    Wow, this thread is something special.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Mahabahabtha
    Mahabahabtha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ed7.png
    "In fact, I’ve met more PVEers that are worse at PvE than PvPers."
  • NaysaSimone
    NaysaSimone
    ✭✭✭
    it's fake news.... impen is working the same as it has been... I have seen about 3 different tests of this since CWC drop
    Edited by NaysaSimone on October 30, 2017 10:38AM
    **DAGGERFALL COVENANT**
    - Yo-Hold My Poodle - Raid Healer
    - Wears-It-Like-A-Man - Healer AKA the massive pink lizard
    - Im The Bomb Dot Com - Bomb blade
    - Drop It Like Its Proc'd - Stam Blade

AUSTRALIAN
    -PC/NA Vivec
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's fake news.... impen is working the same as it has been... I have seen about 3 different tests of this since CWC drop

No, its old news thats not pertinant today.