The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Impen broken [FixT, TY ZOS]

• Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this on pc or console please comfirm.
    Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this on pc or console please comfirm.

I am on na pc
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pictures please....
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been tested extensively and its not true. Impen is functioning as intended.

inb4 the lock.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    This has been tested extensively and its not true. Impen is functioning as intended.

inb4 the lock.

Its possible they hotfixed it this morning, like they just did with the regen bug. Ill hop on soon amd have a check in a bit once crown gets back.
    Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

inb4 the lock.

Did u also know the defense champion points were bugged out for a day?
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkAedin wrote: »

inb4 the lock.

Its possible they hotfixed it this morning, like they just did with the regen bug. Ill hop on soon amd have a check in a bit once crown gets back.

Regen bug?? Care to enlighten me?
    Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

inb4 the lock.

Nope.
    Options
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

inb4 the lock.

The defile passive was increasing regen somehow....but its fixed now I heard.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

inb4 the lock.

Aha, the Befoul bug....well that was fixed.
    Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

inb4 the lock.

Aha, the Befoul bug....well that was fixed.

Thats what i said
    Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

inb4 the lock.

Nope.
    Options
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭

inb4 the lock.

Except myself and several others tested it before this morning and found that impen was working properly. If something was ever actually wrong with it, which I doubt, it is/was a very difficult to duplicate bug that will not effect 99.9999% of the playerbase.
    Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihilos wrote: »

inb4 the lock.

Except myself and several others tested it before this morning and found that impen was working properly. If something was ever actually wrong with it, which I doubt, it is/was a very difficult to duplicate bug that will not effect 99.9999% of the playerbase.

If there was nothing wrong with this. Why would u go out and test b4 i said anything? U make no sense man
    Edited by DarkAedin on October 27, 2017 1:57PM
    Options
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    Because I heard the rumor yesterday..??
    Options
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP has a shady past . Not buying it .

Is this the same Dark Aedin that has ties with Gilliam the Rouge? Gilliam is one of the greats. If there is someone we can all trust to get to the bottom of this it's Mr. Rouge.

Was talking to Gilliam last night during a dungeon. He began laughing when he saw this thread
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched CNN last night and not one mention of the impen bug.

Coincidence? I think not.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Next time I die in PVP I'm gonna blame it on broken impen. Cus it's never my fault :innocent:

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    could anyone from ZOS comment on this pls, instead of just closing another the treads about it?

@ZOS_KatP @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    OP has a shady past . Not buying it .

Is this the same Dark Aedin that has ties with Gilliam the Rouge? Gilliam is one of the greats. If there is someone we can all trust to get to the bottom of this it's Mr. Rouge.

Was talking to Gilliam last night during a dungeon. He began laughing when he saw this thread

He has some of the, if not the best, ESO content out there. Great guy and really knows his stuff. Plus his voice and how he edits his videos don't put you to sleep. Some of the best testing and mechanics heavy videos out there.
    Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have nothing to prove to any of u. I got zos' attention, which was the point of my threads. I did not divulge any details of my findings bc this is a problem that needs fixing and not to close down another threads about this.
    The onus doesnt fall on me to prove my findings to YOU, the playerbase, esp since i dont want u to take my findings and abuse them.

This is also seemingly fixed this morning, so far, So yay!
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have nothing to prove to any of u. I got zos' attention, which was the point of my threads. I did not divulge any details of my findings bc this is a problem that needs fixing and not to close down another threads about this.
    The onus doesnt fall on me to prove my findings to YOU, the playerbase, esp since i dont want u to take my findings and abuse them.

Careful you don't pat yourself on the back too hard B)
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For u other competent testers out there. We took into account the resistances cp.
    For u plebs, since it was hotfixed already:

if u were in the mid 40s in cp and started stacking higher into either phys or mag resist, it would buff the opposite stat
    Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »

Careful you don't pat yourself on the back too hard B)

Dont care as long as one more bug is fixes. I really do enjoy this game and think it would be the best out there if devs actually put more work into quality, esp for pvp
    Options
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this is 100% false! If this has been true someone would've posted a pic allready. so relax everyone. bad troll attempt. just move on.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
    Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kikkehs wrote: »
    this is 100% false! If this has been true someone would've posted a pic allready. so relax everyone. bad troll attempt. just move on.
    What did u test with?
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did u test with?

You have to test it lol.

And it's just so convenient that zos hot fixed it before their incremental patch coming out Monday.

Edited by Minno on October 27, 2017 3:16PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    What did u test with?

You have to test it lol.

And it's just so convenient that zos hot fixed it before their incremental patch coming out Monday.

Like how weve had hotfixes every morning since patch?
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    What did u test with?

You have to test it lol.

Like how weve had hotfixes every morning since patch?

The patch/hotfix section doesn't show this as an issue.

Once again, let's see the numbers.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options