Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constantly being disconnected - Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid"

marcosdd
marcosdd
Soul Shriven
Hello!

I'm from Brazil and been playing ESO on NA servers for a while. Recently, like since last month, I've been constantly disconnected from servers, like every 15 or 20 minutes. The message I get is "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid".

I've tried a lot to solve this issue, but nothing worked at all:

- Tried to turn off my PS4 for a few minutes, removing the power chord.
- Tried to delete the ESO application saved data.
- Tried to use Google dns (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4).
- Tried to use static IP.
- Tried to restart router, redone configs.

I can play other online games fine, like Skyforge, and everything went fine. Don't know what to do anymore and I'm almost giving up ESO because of this.

I'd really appreciate any help or suggestion. Thanks!
  • Aerithone
    Aerithone
    ✭✭✭
    Try to contact ur internet provider, they might have broken smth.
    Good thing is to get "white ip", which will help u to reach destinated adresses without being stopped at several provider`s ips.
    I will show you fear in a handfull of dust.
  • Aerithone
    Aerithone
    ✭✭✭
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you've already went through the troubleshooting in the help article below and opening ports doesn't help, the next thing you can do is contact support for additional assistance.

What do I do if I keep getting disconnected on PlayStation 4 with the error message "Unable to Connect to Server. Please Check Your Internet Connection"?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same in Australia. ISP is putting it back on you ZOS.
    (Also can play guild wars 2 lag free??)
    Edited by Bhaal5 on October 28, 2017 10:29AM
  • marcosdd
    marcosdd
    Soul Shriven
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    Same in Australia. ISP is putting it back on you ZOS.
    (Also can play guild wars 2 lag free??)

Yep, same with me. I can play other online games without any problems. Well, its easier for them to say the problem is with your ISP.
  • marcosdd
    marcosdd
    Soul Shriven
    The only thing that I didn't try is to reinstall the game, but honestly I don't know how this could help.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if we are all wrong with our approach on the lag issue.
    Here a scenario zos should think about.

"Player x" jumps on and wants to buy CROWN CRATES, but then get dc'd every time they open the option menu to purchase them... So after 5 attempts to buy CROWN CRATES. They turn of elder scrolls offline and turn on another mmo and spend their money there instead? :'(

Wonder how many crown crate COULD of been brought already? Just wonder.