The PlayStation® Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of February 25:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 25, 3:00AM EST (08:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA megaserver for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
Constantly being disconnected - Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid"
I'm from Brazil and been playing ESO on NA servers for a while. Recently, like since last month, I've been constantly disconnected from servers, like every 15 or 20 minutes. The message I get is "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid".
I've tried a lot to solve this issue, but nothing worked at all:
- Tried to turn off my PS4 for a few minutes, removing the power chord.
- Tried to delete the ESO application saved data.
- Tried to use Google dns (188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206).
- Tried to use static IP.
- Tried to restart router, redone configs.
I can play other online games fine, like Skyforge, and everything went fine. Don't know what to do anymore and I'm almost giving up ESO because of this.
I'd really appreciate any help or suggestion. Thanks!