The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Overall Opinion and Feedback on all the Patch Notes

• SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't mean to comment here. :(
    Edited by SirMewser on October 18, 2017 5:14PM
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »

The requests from mag DKs atm is ridiculous. Stam DKs if anything need a bit of love

lol

I play stam DK. I legitimately feel bad that I have higher kill potential than a mag DK while running all tank and sustain sets and 3 block cost reduction enchants.

a lot of things magdks are asking for are crazy. I'm asking for.

sustain to be buffed maybe cost reduction or more ult regen

dots to have a counter to purge when 80% of the magdk dmg is dots they don't have a execute because of all there dots but dots are crap in pvp when 1 button and GCD removes all of them when the magdk spend 6x more magicka to put them on you and more GCD's

I don't think asking for shifting to be a player based aoe is to much or over powered and it giving your group a buff while in it is either like minor heroism. would give the something that others don't have.

wings should actually reflect the whole ability not just the initial hit

on reflective plat make it removes roots and snares on activation so you chose dmg or survivability with morph choice. with this change it could help magdks not be forced into vampirism.

petrify to be back to 15m

ash cloud cost why to much considering it deals less dmg then liquid lighting and twisting path

is any of this to op
    Edited by lucky_Sage on October 18, 2017 5:21PM
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The requests from mag DKs atm is ridiculous. Stam DKs if anything need a bit of love

lol

I play stam DK. I legitimately feel bad that I have higher kill potential than a mag DK while running all tank and sustain sets and 3 block cost reduction enchants.

Yeah, careful, you might hurt someone with that whopping 2,5k weapon damage!
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on October 18, 2017 11:20PM
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malthorne wrote: »
    And please tell me what would be the point of playing any other class if DKs had mobility, a long range CC, burst damage and an exeute?

Please tell me you realize that you just described a Sorc

• ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

Yeah, careful, you might hurt someone with that whopping 2,5k weapon damage!

If you're building for stats on a Stam DK you're probably not playing the class to it's full potential.
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on October 19, 2017 1:28AM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    @krathos

DK attacks do 25% extra flame damage against most opponents in PVP.
    Petrify was instant cast and was the best or second best CC in the game.

And please tell me what would be the point of playing any other class if DKs had mobility, a long range CC, burst damage and an exeute?

DKs already have the best resistances, a great burst self heal that the burst classes can only dream of, fire damage, wings that you can flap and just remove ranged magicka classes out the battle.

Not to mention your gap closer gives you empower AND major expedition!

What more do you want?? You just need to L2P

Lmao. Worst sustain, (battle roar and costs) damage, and mobility.

Cc worse than NB or sorc. Gapclosers doesn't work on heights, and has a projectile travel time. Wings is *** high cost, status effects ignore way too low limit. Many Projctiles ignore. Fire dmg doesn't matter if that have lowest damage.

DK has block... That's it. Sorc has everything you listed above, burst heal via pet, or a burst shield. 2 executes.

You make magicka DK sound much worse than it actually is. It's one of the strongest classes in an actual 1vs1, what exactly would you give magicka DK without making them overpowered? You won't see any mobility buffs to magicka Dk (at least if ZOS cares about balance) as long as they are this dominant in duels and group play.

Damage? A bomb nb with eye of skill does that better
    Heals? Temp/warden says hello
    CC? Sorcs flexes with encase and negates

You might be refering to group pve, in which I have no clue about.
    But in PvP they are hardly dominant in groupplay, and this game isn't really balanced around duels. I very rarely see DK's in any efficent organised group in Cyro unless it's people who play them just because they like the class and stick with it. Or in the zergblobs where you can run basiclly anything.

Nvm :<

D
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    @krathos

DK attacks do 25% extra flame damage against most opponents in PVP.
    Petrify was instant cast and was the best or second best CC in the game.

DKs already have the best resistances, a great burst self heal that the burst classes can only dream of, fire damage, wings that you can flap and just remove ranged magicka classes out the battle.

Not to mention your gap closer gives you empower AND major expedition!

What more do you want?? You just need to L2P

Lmao. Worst sustain, (battle roar and costs) damage, and mobility.

Cc worse than NB or sorc. Gapclosers doesn't work on heights, and has a projectile travel time. Wings is *** high cost, status effects ignore way too low limit. Many Projctiles ignore. Fire dmg doesn't matter if that have lowest damage.

DK has block... That's it. Sorc has everything you listed above, burst heal via pet, or a burst shield. 2 executes.

You make magicka DK sound much worse than it actually is. It's one of the strongest classes in an actual 1vs1, what exactly would you give magicka DK without making them overpowered? You won't see any mobility buffs to magicka Dk (at least if ZOS cares about balance) as long as they are this dominant in duels and group play.

Damage? A bomb nb with eye of skill does that better
    Heals? Temp/warden says hello
    CC? Sorcs flexes with encase and negates

You might be refering to group pve, in which I have no clue about.
    But in PvP they are hardly dominant in groupplay, and this game isn't really balanced around duels. I very rarely see DK's in any efficent organised group in Cyro unless it's people who play them just because they like the class and stick with it. Or in the zergblobs where you can run basiclly anything.

Nvm :<

A bombblade? the squishiest of all. Yes it does damage but when the eye of the storm is finished or they get CCed or someone uses healing ult? they become totally useless.
    They bump into someone 1v1 in cyro then what? Bombblade is a glass canon build dont even mention that
    Plus destro ulti is available to DKs with 7% extra flame damage.

Heals? At least your heals are guaranteed to heal yourself. Everyone else's heals might heal someone whos got lower health than they have. Oh you just mentioned NBs what heal do they have exactly?

CC? Yes sorcs have a good CC but as do mag DKs and every class atm has good enough CCs but not overpowered ones.

Do you even read?

I guess you've missed where organised raid run plague doctor even on their bombers giving them 30k+ hp while being topped off by healingsprings and immune to snares/roots by manouver spam :trollface: But my bad, I must've missed the organised raids who stack DK's for doing damage with storm. Oh wait...

I wrote templar/warden on heal not nightblade

Sorcs have a superiour root with longer range and a snare after that while being way more mobile than DK's.

There is a reason why the better raids in PvP don't use dks in their group. Sure there are some raids who have them but they are usually not optimized.

But w/e m8 dks are so OP the best raids always have those in group. For their superior heals, cc and damage.
    Edited by Master_Kas on October 19, 2017 6:07AM
    EU | PC
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag Templar needs a buff before mag dk so turn this thread into give Templar good cc thread, ty.