The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(Updated) Moment of Reckoning - Social/PVE Guild (LF Trial Healer)

• Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    GT: amarothria

Cp278 Templar healing looking to do some dungeons and more

Invite sent! We could use a few people for trial tonight :blush: like to give us a trial run? Let me know you can join us tonight and let me know at the end if you would like to join!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting for new members! Would love to have you as a part of our game "family" :blush:
  • amarothria12
    We are still looking for more to fill our spots in our Trial team!

Active guild with fun people. We always have something going on. Come and join us!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! :smile:

Just a refresh!

Moment of Reckoning is a social guild looking for mature, friendly, active members of all alliances. Our age range for our members is 20+.

We are a pve guild and host guild events throughout the week to clear area content such as skyshard hunting, delv diving, world bosses, and lorebook hunts. We are also working on zone achievements.

We are currently running normal trials once a week. We are hoping to expand out our nights to more than one night a week. We are also looking to build up our team so we can start running veteran trials.

We have a discord server for planning events, grouping, advice on gear/builds, and chatting. We also have several guild Manors between our members including target skeletons, crafting stations, and meeting areas.

We are looking for members who are interested in seeing end game content but haven't reached that point yet. Do you want a social atmosphere but your more of solo player? You are welcome too!

As a guild we have a few key principals we want followed at all times:

1) Be kind and courteous to your fellow guild members and people not in the guild that you interact with.

2) ‎If a problem arises that can not be dealt with between you and another person ask an admin to intervene. Do not blow up in guild chat.

3) Keep in mind we are a guild of new and experienced players. Offer help and advice not blame and criticism.

4) Have fun!

If you have any questions or you would like a place to call home please message Laila 821 to join or get more information.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    http://www.guilded.gg/#!AjJjJa2XEk

Please use link to apply! still recruiting.... And have a great day :blush:
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    New trial days! Social trial runs Wednesday nights and Sundays. Progression runs Saturday nights.
    Edited by Laila821 on October 6, 2017 12:34AM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Update: The progression trial team has 1 healer spot left open. Saturday nights 7pm cst.

Preferably cp300+ with SPC and and 2nd full healer set.

We are also still looking for people that would like to be on Pledge and dungeon teams :wink:

Hope to hear for you soon. Have a great Friday.
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    A friend and I are looking for a good guild to join after the guild we used to run died out as people left ESO. Our GTs are GuyNamedSean and scottus.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    A friend and I are looking for a good guild to join after the guild we used to run died out as people left ESO. Our GTs are GuyNamedSean and scottus.

Invites have been sent.
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    I have a guild spot open. If you are a vet trial guild then send forbidden Sk1es an invite. I have experience in craglorn hardmodes and vmol. Some experience in vhof but have not completed it yet. I’m also working with a group on hardmode vmol currently.
  • amarothria12
    Hey good morning Forbidden Sk1es, we are just getting into vet trials. We do co-runs with a friends guild as we gear up our Members. We are not a vet trials guild yet but thank you for replying