The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(Updated) Moment of Reckoning - Social/PVE Guild (LF Trial Healer)

Laila821
Laila821
✭✭
ESO_M_Guild_Logo_CUSTOM_gold_gilded_1.png

Moment of Reckoning is recruiting new and experienced members.

The focus of the guild is social interaction, helping each other quest, completing dungeons/trials, and much more. When we created this guild we noticed so many people were just out doing their own thing and that is great; however when it came to getting help with something not many people were willing (other than a few great needles in a very large haystack :smile: ). We wanted to make it easier to do the things requiring a few extra sets of hands. We want members that get to know each other and become friends and eventually family to each other. We have a great active player count and we would love to grow our rank to have even more active and excited members to do more events and even make dungeon teams and another progression trial team.

Our guild foundation:
  • Active time: While we have active members from several time zones our most actie times are in the evenings. We have several day time players and are looking for new members that are active at all times. Evenings so they can play with some of our most active members, and daytime so we can build up the events being done during that time.
  • Focus- Dungeons, Trials, questing, completing pledges, maxing mages guild, skyshard farming and much more!
  • Events- We have daily (pledge runs), weekly (skyshard farming/lorebook farming, zone completion ect.) and monthly events (monthly 50/50 raffle). We hope to expand on this and up the frequency as we grow and get more members.
  • Dungeons/Trials- We are looking for players that want to run dungeons and complete pledges. A group of people that will take the time to learn together, fight together, and succeed together. You don't have to be the best, if you are willing to learn we are willing to learn with you. We are recruiting a 300+ healer for our progression trial team which runs Saturdays at 7:00pm cst.
  • Questing- For newer players getting the quests done in some areas can be difficult. We want to be able to help complete this quests. Help level up a new character, complete Caldwell's quest. Ect.
  • Communication - We are using Discord for out of game communication. While we do not require it for everyone there are a few restrictions, if you would like to be on a team (Dungeon, Pledge, or Trial) it is a must. We need the team members to be able to check in, rsvp on the calendar, and see announcements at anytime. Casual members are not required to have discord but we highly recommend it as this is where the monthly raffle, events, and contests are announced and scheduled. iI is also required to rank up in the guild.

While we as a guild do not know everything about the game we look forward to learning and experiencing it with players that are willing to learn and experience the game with us. I personally feel that so many gamers get to where their only focus is to be the first one finished, the first to succeed, they rush and forget about the people that want to enjoy the game and be a part of something, but may not be as experienced so they are not included.

Experienced players, new players, in limbo players, all are welcome. We just ask that you have a positive attitude and have fun.
    We are looking for members that would be interested in being event leaders and admins.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Any questions just ask!
    MY GT: Laila 821
    admin gt: amarothria
Edited by Laila821 on October 8, 2017 7:44PM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are using Discord!
    Edited by Laila821 on July 12, 2017 12:57PM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We have 10 members and are looking for a few more to join our ranks :smile: . Let me know if your interested!!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are starting to look at grouping for dungeons and pledges. These will be teams that work on dungeon completion. And/or daily pledges. All slots are open at this time.

Edited by Laila821 on October 8, 2017 12:10PM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    -
    Edited by Laila821 on October 3, 2017 10:20PM
  • Thaesis
    Thaesis
    Soul Shriven
    I have an Argonian Templar healer on the US server named Thaesis. I'm still under level 15 at the moment, but looking to find a group of people to run with. I am on most weekday evenings after 8:30pm EST. And on weekends from 6am until maybe Noon. I am an older guy (48) with a family so I have to work in my gaming whenever I can...

I played World of Warcraft for 6 years (2005-2011) and was a serious raid healer for most of that time. I have stayed away from MMOs for the most part since then just because life got in the way, but am looking to dip my foot back into the pool.

I pretty much just like to heal so if you are looking to put one to work, give me a shout.
  • ToxycSpyro
    ToxycSpyro
    Soul Shriven
    i have an argonian sorcerer healer and an argonian dragonknight tank, im getting back into Elder Scrolls online after a little time away from it and would like to be a part of dungeons again without being kicked.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Update!

Moment of Reckoning is recruiting. Check out the winning post for our guild recruitment contest.

" "You are walking through the forest and decide to stomp on a nearby critter, you miss and the little jerk runs up your leg, into your armor, and begins to gnaw on your soft bits. Do you A) Calmly remove your armor and release the thing. Or B) GET A HAMMER AND RING YOURSELF LIKE A BELL TILL THE THING DIES! If you chose 'B' Moment of Reckoning may just be the place for you."

We're a close knit guild doing mostly PvE events ranging from skyshard hunting, lore book runs, dolmens/delves, and the occasional dungeon. If you're looking for an active guild where we'll know your name then give us a try. Currently we're building a trial team.

Any race and alliance is welcome. We'll even accept you if you're living in your moms basement, quit school at 15, or got layed off and are surviving solely on hotpockets and monster drinks. So come on, Moment of Reckoning is looking for you. Bring your inner nerd!"

You heard him! We have daily (pledge runs), weekly (skyshard farming/lorebook farming, zone completion ect.) and monthly events (monthly 50/50 raffle). We are recruiting DPS for our normal progression trial team which runs Sundays at 7:00pm cst.
    We are no longer using Band, instead we are using Discord.

We are also looking for members that would be interested in being activity leaders and also looking for a trial lead.
    If you have any question please feel free to contact me gt: laila 821 , admin gt: Red Fifteen SII or admin: Kierture . You can also comment or message me on here! Hope to hear from you soon.
    Edited by Laila821 on June 27, 2017 2:48PM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still looking for members to join our ranks! Also need a few dps for our weekly trial run.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a good place. I'm a recent transfer from PC making a new start.

GT: PridedBonsai712
    PC/EU DC
  • OnshoreGoliath6
    OnshoreGoliath6
    Soul Shriven
    GT: OnshoreGoliath6
  • emve
    emve
    GT: Nadz619
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    I'll send out invites in about an hour!
  • Zz_Aces
    Zz_Aces
    Soul Shriven
    GT- Zz AcEs I won't be on for a week. Leaving for vacation tonight. I'll get the invite when I get back though! Look forward to joining the ranks!!!
  • wicked_patty
    wicked_patty
    Soul Shriven
    GT coulrophobia216
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Invites sent
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting! Need some dps for trials team. :smile:
  • Ninja_Echo
    II Xcstasy II
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Invite sent.
  • ayywall
    ayywall
    Soul Shriven
    Gt:APFlood313 cp 163
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Invites were sent! Still recruiting :smiley:
  • HolyCatfish
    HolyCatfish
    Soul Shriven
    Your guild sounds great. GT: Holy Catfish9
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    I'll get an invite sent soon. I'm having issues with internet today because of storms but I'll get the invite sent asap.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still looking for members! Need fps for trial team and also looking for casual social players for events! Raffle starts this weekend. Don't miss out! (Forgive me for my excessive use of exclamation marks :smiley:)
    Edited by Laila821 on July 7, 2017 11:40AM
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    GT: RobDaCool
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    RobDaCool wrote: »
    GT: RobDaCool

Invite sent :smile: make sure you check out discord for event and raffle information.
  • Sabune
    Sabune
    Sounds like a great guild!

GT: xXCrUeLXx
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Sabune wrote: »
    Sounds like a great guild!

GT: xXCrUeLXx

Invite will be sent this morning!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! Have a great Wednesday :)
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Good morning! We are still looking for members :)
  • amarothria12
    GT: amarothria

Cp278 Templar healing looking to do some dungeons and more