Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Guild Recruiting (WuG)

sickle
sickle
Hey all. Since a couple friends and i cant ever seem to find what we want in a guild on most mmorpgs. We have decided to make our own.

This is a new Daggerfall guild named Wuefully Undergeared. We are a tight knit guild looking for a core group of people to play the game with, free of all the drama, brochat and other unpleasentries.

Our Guild is looking for all types of players. We plan to do everything that ESO has to offer and everything in between. We are US Based and r on NA server but everyone is welcome.

We also have voice chat (Discord)

The guild maybe called wuefully undergeared but trust we r not undergeared and we r not inexperienced. I will add more info as we add ppl so we can have guild groups and help one another progress and whatever else u may need help with.

My Ign is Sick el or Sichle if u would like to pm in game. I will check forums nearly everyday so please leave a post, thanks.
  • sickle
    sickle
    sich el is another ign
  • Isabellamurdock
    Isabellamurdock
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. My name is Isabella and I am looking for an uncomplicated and laid back guild. In other words, no drama or judgement based on level (I am only level fifteen and I find it hard to fit into guilds). What I have read of your guild sounds what I am looking for. I have a headset And would be able to use discord as well. I am in college but have lots of free time and would be able to get online regularly. Look forward to hearing from you and hopefully joining.
  • Isabellamurdock
    Isabellamurdock
    Soul Shriven
    P.s. Completely forgot my character is in the Aldmeri Dominion. I dont know if matters to you to have a different alliance member in your guild or not.
  • sickle
    sickle
    P.s. Completely forgot my character is in the Aldmeri Dominion. I dont know if matters to you to have a different alliance member in your guild or not.

hey isabella. ur ally doesnt matter. what is ur ign tag mine is @sickle0
  • sickle
    sickle
    16 members in less then 24 hours. not to bad but we would like to add u to fill our roster so please leave a msg with ur @tag thanks

hope to cya soon
  • sickle
    sickle
    still lookin for more members. come join the fun
  • sickle
    sickle
    lookin for more members
  • sickle
    sickle
    come grow with a guild that u can actually be a part of instead of bein left out bc the guild has 300 members.
  • sickle
    sickle
    still lookin more ppl. if u actually wanna group instead of bein left out or left behind leave a post or find me in game. @sickle0
  • thenc
    thenc
    @thenc90 invite me.
  • Aisyle
    Aisyle
    Soul Shriven
    I work a 8-5 job so I'm more active in the evenings and weekends, if that's ok add me: @Aisyle
  • kelworthy
    kelworthy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, can I get an invite? @kelworthy
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already full up on guilds, though this sounds awesome!
    I was wondering, I've started my own guild more recently, but I only have a couple friends in it.
    Any advice? :smile:
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Braedon998
    I won't be able to leave a guild until tonight, but shoot me some mail in game @Braedon998. Mostly active evenings and early mornings eastern time.
  • sickle
    sickle
    still lookin for more ppl to join us. come be part of a guild that actually groups and
    kadochka wrote: »
    Already full up on guilds, though this sounds awesome!
    I was wondering, I've started my own guild more recently, but I only have a couple friends in it.
    Any advice? :smile:

leave ur tag so i can msg u in game thanks.. and for everyone else i added u in game
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @fetts

Ill join, looking to get back into playing eso, mostly looking for pvp and battlegrounds. I am a pretty casual player just looking for a small guild to become a part of. Cp480 ish( havent been on since destiny2 came out) with lvl50s in all three alliances.
  • sickle
    sickle
    Keep_Door wrote: »
    @fetts

Ill join, looking to get back into playing eso, mostly looking for pvp and battlegrounds. I am a pretty casual player just looking for a small guild to become a part of. Cp480 ish( havent been on since destiny2 came out) with lvl50s in all three alliances.

hey ill add u in game. ttys. still lookin for more players
  • azapcho
    azapcho
    Invite please @thekingztv
  • erametin1975
    erametin1975
    Soul Shriven
    invite please @Dramalor
  • sickle
    sickle
    added both of u in game. still lookin for more hope to cya soon :D
  • Lord_Graywolfe
    I am generally on after 2100 PST are you active then and have any guild events going on?
  • sickle
    sickle
    I am generally on after 2100 PST are you active then and have any guild events going on?

hey yeah were active around that time and yes we have events. add me in game @Sickle0

ttys
  • sickle
    sickle
    still lookin for more members. come be a part of something instead of bein left out.
  • Artifakts
    Artifakts
    Soul Shriven
    yoo send me an invite @Davizzle93
  • sickle
    sickle
    Artifakts wrote: »
    yoo send me an invite @Davizzle93

hey artifakts. ill add u sry havnt checked here in a few days but we r still lookin for more members.
  • Fiercemedic
    Fiercemedic
    Soul Shriven
    sickle, i'd like an invite as well please. @Fiercemedic Thanks!
  • sickle
    sickle
    sickle, i'd like an invite as well please. @Fiercemedic Thanks!

hey medic i added u. cya in game. still lookin for members
  • sickle
    sickle
    still lookin for more players. hope to cya soon
  • sickle
    sickle
    still lookin for more members
  • sickle
    sickle
    come be part of a guild instead of bein left out.