The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please don't add transmutation crystals to crown store

• Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlboozer wrote: »
    Title, that would be the exact definition of p2w. Please don't ruin the game like that, thanks!

*Edit: Gina confirmed below that they will not be added to CS. Thanks!

So.... Farm to Win™ is acceptable?

stos.gif

I don't engage in any of that min-maxing crap, so it's neither here nor there to me as far as what I get out of ESO, but it never ceases to amaze me how competitive types get upset about the different avenues they use to get an edge over each other. It's like cherry picking what type of performance enhancing or special equipment is acceptable in modern sports. Pine tar on a baseball. A receiver's grip gloves. The PSI of a farking football. Competitive humans are going to be miserable regardless of splitting hairs on what you're going to allow to gain and edge against each other.
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
    Options
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    Just letting you all know that we aren't planning to sell Transmutation Crystals in the Crown Store.

Glad to hear. Theirs been a rumor going around that they were going to be crown store only
    Options
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who want to farm, farm, farm and farm again knock your socks off. Some players do not prefer to do the same content over and over again. There should of been more than one option to obtain the crystals. I for one feel the crystals should of also been available by finding them in the environment like you do for many of the other crafting mats. However, I am not saying that the crystals would of been easy to find. (Example Nirncrux). By requiring players to do the same content over and over again just makes the game get old and at some point boring. But it's Zenimax's game and they can do what they want. I also fail to see how having the option to purchase the crystals via the crown store would of been p2w. I guess Farm to win is acceptable however. So for those of you who did not like an option to have them in the crown store have fun doing the veteran trials and dungeon content over and over again.
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! Add them to crown crates! WOOT!
    Options
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will do it. Maybe not on CWC release, but soon after for sure. There is literally no other reason for them to have made it an account wide currency. Could have easily just been an item you can put in your bank.
    Options
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Title, that would be the exact definition of p2w. Please don't ruin the game like that, thanks!

you guys are a piece of work with this play to win bs, this is a fucken game, what do you get if you win, a special tat on your *** so that you get more blow jobs. get a job, and join the real world
    Options
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »

you guys are a piece of work with this play to win bs, this is a fucken game, what do you get if you win, a special tat on your *** so that you get more blow jobs. get a job, and join the real world

I have a job, and also reside in the real world. Your argument is now invalid...good day sir!
    Options