The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Housing Item Limitations

merpins
merpins
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Is it just me, or do the limits to the amount of items you can put in your house seem a bit low? For those of us that don't subscribe, they are laughably low, meaning even if you invested that mean 3 mil gold on your giant house, you wont be able to fill it the way you want it cause you don't get enough space if you're not subbing, but even for subs. For example, I own Strident Springs, which has 600 space when you subscribe. I stopped adding stuff to my house with 20 space left to leave room for the Transmutator and a a couple extra decorative bits to go around it, but even this isn't really enough for a house of this size, that is, if you want to do something beyond just putting down the generic decorations. If you want to do anything cool or unique, you either don't have enough space for it, or you gotta leave half your house very barren in order to do it.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not just you. There have been countless topics about this subject.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thread ZOS has actually responded to.....

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/347925/poll-for-zos-are-you-happy-with-the-number-of-housing-slots-to-furnish-your-home#latest

Had to go to a pretty low level action to generate an actual response, it is what it is.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am optimistic we may see an item limit increase in the next big patch after CWC. The client optimization on PTS feels really good, things load quickly for me on my old PC. They will probably want to see this working well on live and on console before they implement any increase in item limit.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some friends of mine in a housing guild block of rooms with boards or huge rocks. This way they can stay more focus on less rooms and space with a higher slot allocation.

Sucks that's what you have to do with or without eso+

They really do need to add more slots, I'm hopeful we will get it soon™
    Edited by FloppyTouch on September 26, 2017 3:26AM