The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Enchanting Materials Given Excessively

Targe
Targe
✭✭
I have experienced a bug where every time I zone into a new area or switch regions I gain another enchanting material from my enchanting hireling. Personally, I think he needs a vacation after all this work.
-= Interested in joining a Trading Guild?! =-
Contact Targe on NA PC Server
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish my bum hirelings were so generous. I dont have an enchanting one.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, its bugged, the timer on the Enchantment Hirelings is zero seconds, port to a new place and you will instantly get a new one. Most likely gonna get fixed next update or at least before Live since many have seen and bug reported it and I don't think ZOS wants to give us a super easy way to grind/farm Kuta, by simply teleporting over and over.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now if only the blacksmithing on live were so generous...
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Kneighbors
    Kneighbors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please nerf hireling
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    Kneighbors wrote: »
    Please nerf hireling
    You are spot on with these forums :p

EDIT: sorry folks, I forgot to put in "L2P" just put us at 100% spot on ;)
    Edited by Hanzus on September 24, 2017 3:16PM
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA