The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LF Guild, Older Guy, Very Casual, Solo Player

afid
afid
Soul Shriven
I'm 44, an old school gamer, looking for a guild so I can watch chat and learn more about the end game. Currently a champion 180 or so DK using dual wield and heavy armor to play solo through the game. I'm not very social and looking for a guild that doesn't mind quiet, solo players. Send me an invite in-game. Gamertag = rharper, Character Name = Wlomena.
  • JimBobMcKrakken
    JimBobMcKrakken
    ✭✭✭
    n
    Edited by JimBobMcKrakken on July 27, 2017 5:24AM
    "No plan of operations extends with any certainty beyond the first contact with the main hostile force." --Helmuth von Moltke the Elder.
  • amarothria12
    Still looking for a guild?
  • PhoenixWanderer
    Hey, If your still looking for a Guild Cheezy Gang is looking to fill its ranks! Currently few in numbers however we hope to change that within the next month! We are looking for players of any age, skill or interests to help us turn our small guild into one of legend!

GT: CommanderCabot
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can recommend Lone Wolf Help if you're new to the game. Lots of beginners and advanced players alike.

Angry Unicorn Traders has always been there for me as well if you want to sell stuff too. They also do normal trial runs every week which is a great way to get started.

And lastly Valerhu's is an awesome Australian based guild, super nice crowd, always helpful.

You can look all these up online I think, don't have names of the guild heads with me atm.
    Edited by Vapirko on September 16, 2017 3:15PM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u are still looking I have a good guild for you.