The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

One small detail

kargen27
kargen27
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
We all know it is the little details that really make a house a home. With that being said what small detail drove you crazy trying to get it just right?

mwNMBKG.jpg

Took me forever to get those fish on the spit and I'm still not sure I like them. The real kicker is very few people ever venture behind the counter so the fish go unseen.
and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My friend has 26 torches around the Ebon heart Chateau entrance where centurion dummy is. It still dark dark.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my mini stone circle took days, and im still not happy with it!

This is a photo of the stone circle
    4c3ea6b7-a945-4d98-a29a-820165b69c15.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=bsWw06wfgTZRXlok%2Fq9ReB%2FB9yZbEys3VHpV%2BEWxUsU%3D
    Edited by bebynnag on September 14, 2017 4:52PM
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I thread Fish, Medium or Small on the Khajiit skewers, if it's not perfectly straight it still looks good.

Placing the Morag Tong banner has driven me mad, have to retrieve and can only place from a distance because of where the grab point is!

Also, placing rugs on uneven floors (raised tiles in the middle of a carpet, Gradner house where all the rugs fall through unless they float a bit, etc) and papers on desks (I want the paper on the desk but not halfway inside thanks!)

Yet I keep doing this. *sigh*
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on September 14, 2017 4:54PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here are my little details. The second is essential cause i have a stairs make with book and i felt like i had to explain where they are coming from ... so I used this pet.

203582Screenshot20170914190626.png

905842Screenshot20170914190645.png

895824Screenshot20170914190733.png

• Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quill in the inkpot.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Quill in the inkpot.

Yeah that one wasn't fun either and then I decided I wanted to move it.

nje25EL.jpg
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pillows on loveseats are the absolute worst for me :s Always end up looking like cardboard props...
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.