Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: September 15 @ 3:00pm EDT"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Live: September 15 @ 3:00pm EDT. Want an exclusive first look into Clockwork City? Get a first look at this new area, including the Brass Fortress in the center of the zone, this Friday at 3:00pm EDT live on Twitch with ESO's Lead Content Designer Jeremy Sera and Writer-Designer Leamon Tuttle. See you then!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is hype may never die. Glad the show's back, i expect a pts date in the stream aswell :)
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should give the Linchal Grand Manor to like 20 players including me cause my BDay is next week!
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please let me change the look of dropped gear... please... with sugar on top... :s
  • ZunaRoath
    ZunaRoath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait! Love ESO Lives.
    [EU-EP-PC] @Kynes_Peace

Hjalmar Bear-Heart - Main, Stamina Warden
    Svari Wild-Hawk - Magicka Nightblade
    Hulda the Wild - Stamina Warden
    Greg the Witchman - Magicka Necromancer
    Cassius Gallus - Stamina Sorcerer
    Nari War-Shield - Magicka Templar Healer
    Hronvir Winter-Winds - Tank Warden
    Zuna Ice-Bear - Stamina DK
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been hyping up this DLC for the past three years, can't wait for this episode

I do hope you guys show what NPCs are in the Clockwork City, as well as a couple scenic views of the city from the Brass Fortress.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    what is hype may never die. Glad the show's back, i expect a pts date in the stream aswell :)

PTS will be either next tuesday (19th) or at the lastest the following tuesday (26th)
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, after seeing a preview of Clockwork City in the Morrowind main quest I have been PUMPED about this upcoming patch! To many happy memories. (and screenshots!)
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

PTS will be either next tuesday (19th) or at the lastest the following tuesday (26th)

Lets hope on next week.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They announced that PTS will be in September, which leaves the 18th or 25th as the PTS release dates.

PTS cycle is 5 weeks, which would place PC release on either October 23 or 30.

If ZOS doesn't want the release date to get lost amidst Halloween stuff, they are likely targeting October 23 instead of October 30. And therefore PTS will likely be the 18th of September.

In the past, ZOS typically does an ESO Live the Friday before a PTS...

So... PTS on the 18th!
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    They announced that PTS will be in September, which leaves the 18th or 25th as the PTS release dates.

If ZOS doesn't want the release date to get lost amidst Halloween stuff, they are likely targeting October 23 instead of October 30. And therefore PTS will likely be the 18th of September.

So... PTS on the 18th!

Going by last year thou DLC came out beginning of November with consoles following a few weeks later. In fact every DLC has been beginning of the month so my money is on early November.
    Edited by James-Wayne on September 14, 2017 8:20AM
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Live! \o/

I should be there, really excited to see what the update has to offer as I want some more quests!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget to show us new polymorph, so we would know what we should fight for. and new weapons..
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

Going to attempt to take a late lunch at work so I can actually watch this! Excited!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Queo
    Queo
    ✭✭✭
    You should give the Linchal Grand Manor to like 20 players including me cause my BDay is next week!

I like this idea, mine at the end of the month i should get it too...
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let me change the look of dropped gear... please... with sugar on top... :s

This. And buffs for medium armor ( or nerf heavy ) :cold_sweat:

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please be good
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please go into depth on the performance improvements that comes with CWC . I would enjoy hearing about that and the exciting FPS increases . A whole show on this would be great .
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With re-traiting coming up with a special crafting station it makes me think that re-motifing (lol please don't call it that) will be a thing soon:) Maybe not update 16 soon, but soon.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to use all my awesome motifs. If the option is only for bound gear (or binds the gear to you) then it would also mean collecting motifs would increase in popularity. They would probably sell a lot of the rarer ones on the Crown Store a lot too...for those who don't have time or inclination to farm them up in game.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »

With re-traiting coming up with a special crafting station it makes me think that re-motifing (lol please don't call it that) will be a thing soon:) Maybe not update 16 soon, but soon.

This. They've said this is still coming, it just isn't what we're getting in Clockwork City. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

I expect @ZOS_GinaBruno to dye the tips of her hair purple again. It looked awesome. Do it, Gina!
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy to say that I caught most of the show actually live this time!

Thank you behind-the-scenes peeps, thanks Jeremy, thanks Leamon, thanks @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , and thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno . The show was insightful, and I'm looking forward to CWC now (and that awesome mount ;) ).
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has only two words.

Slag Town.

And it's not what you might think from the name no ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

So... PTS on the 18th!

I'd suggest Nov 7-21 for all platforms
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Heroeric1337
    Heroeric1337
    ✭✭✭
    Anything about new housing in the PTS?
  • NecroEnzo
    NecroEnzo
    ✭✭✭
    barf

thx for finally giving in to letting us fix awful drops.

Now... about jewelry crafting...
    Edited by NecroEnzo on September 15, 2017 10:45PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one she had a little thought yes.

If the blade of woe it does not work on the metal people of the Clockwork City then how will this impact the traditional methods of pocket technicians?

Dip, dip, stab will no longer be effective and you will just end up with lots of metal people walking around with empty ... bits.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/