Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

quest: the list

gresiac
gresiac
✭✭✭✭
how you get this quest i killed some guy and he give me journal page from tappo
please help
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thx i try that
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    I got the journal page as well but it doesn't give me a quest, jsut sits in my inventory all sad and lonely ;)
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Can you read this page in your inventory? Usually with "E" ?
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, read the journal page, it will give you the quest.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »
    Yeah, read the journal page, it will give you the quest.

Tryed that dont get the quest
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No "E" ( or any other toggle to read it) for me.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil
    The List: The Journal Page obtained through a drop can now be used to start this quest.

guys it got fixed today finnaly lets all complete it.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gresiac wrote: »
    Cyrodiil
    The List: The Journal Page obtained through a drop can now be used to start this quest.

guys it got fixed today finnaly lets all complete it.

Yeah read that during lunch in the notes. Maybe next they can bring back Malareth...
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this