The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Battlegrounds worth it?

• cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many issues at the moment. You need luck with the queues and play the right build, otherwise it will suck. Better wait for ZOS to iron out the issues and the price to drop.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to say yes, but it is extremely imbalanced atm and has severe grouping issues.

Unless you are a top tier player who can play solo quite well, don't expect to have a good time at all. Also don't expect more than a few games per hour or you'll likely be disappointed.

Lastly if grouping with friends beforehand you may wait 30min or more to get into a game.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally bought it now in the last sale for -25%. I just didnt want to wait anymore. Looks like ZOS Strategy is working:)

Anyway i can say, i like BG very much and its much fun for me. Never had to wait more then 2-4 minutes to get in. Always been in a group of 4 (i was solo queing and got into a group of 4 in the end). Looks like they solved the issuses now. I think the price is still high. So for PvP enthusiasts its ok, but for all the people who just want to check into pvp every now and then, wait for a better offer.
    Edited by silver1surfer69 on September 7, 2017 1:45PM
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    No. I feel dumped by zos now. Battlegrounds are buged as hell. Some players can't enter game anymore after entering BG.
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok so have my first issue too. were in but it just not starts, for 8 min now...
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a strong correlation between people who don't like BGs and people who are bad at BGs.

It can be a little buggy at times, but it isn't as buggy as cyrodil at the moment. And it's MUCH less laggy than cyrodil. The lag difference alone is enough to keep me coming back.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Avnr
    Avnr
    ✭✭✭
    Yes

1.if you don't like cyrodiil zerg playstyle
    2.if you don't like cyrodiil lag

Im glad that i have both DLC that allow me small pvp - BG and IC - both great fun for me
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avnr wrote: »
    Yes

1.if you don't like cyrodiil zerg playstyle
    2.if you don't like cyrodiil lag

Im glad that i have both DLC that allow me small pvp - BG and IC - both great fun for me

Thx but in IC nowadays there is almost nobody, or am i wrong. I hardly find an enemy player there now.
    PC/EU
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, as i said, i like BG. But what i really dont like is that you cant choose which mode of BG you want to enter. I dont like the running around modes so much. I like deathmatch. I experience that i go less and less into BG cause i dont like the other modes and end up playing them.

PLEASE ZOS IMPLEMENT SOMETHING THAT WE CAN CHOOSE WHICH BATTLEGROUND MODE WE WANT TO GET IN!
    PC/EU
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play the tactics as a team you can still stay on the offence - and let team mates hit the objectives. you wont score so well personally if not hitting the objectives but it depends what you are after.

A tank team mate holding the chaos ball, and some defenders keeping the enemy down is a good strat etc.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually for me having fun in BGs is a lot like having fun in Cyrodiil. Just expect to die every second to broken abilities while your teammates don't offer any meaningful help at all. :lol:
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.