The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warden Struggles

• Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I mainly run dungeons when I'm doing group content so it seems this would be OK for it? Does Warden have a direct heal similar to Templar and Breath of Life?
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Megabear wrote: »
    Thanks :) I don't believe the bow healer will be an effective trial healer, but definitely viable as a backup healer. The build is meant to be a DPS & healer hybrid, not a pure healer, so I wouldn't try anything too crazy! You may also have an issue with vet DLC dungeons, unless you have a really good party, but anything else should be fine. Also when line of sight is an issue (i.e. Darkshade II) I'd switch out Soothing Spores with Echoing Vigor instead.

As for Hircine set I think it's important to have as a healer, especially if you want to be part of a trial. Having that extra stamina recovery boost for 12 people is very attractive. As a healer you also want high regen anyway. But let's say you're in a 4 man setting, depending on the difficulty, you might be better off with a DPS set of choice.

Is there something similar to Hircine that is an overland set so it becomes purchasable versus need to be farmed?
    Edited by Texecutioner187 on September 1, 2017 3:10AM
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Also @Megabear, sorry... Your build is extremely fascinating... Why would you use two medium sets and not a medium and a light if you're going to also be healing? Is the build a primary DPS guild with supplemental heals or is it a 50/50 and could be either/both role/s in a dungeon?