The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Whatever happened to the Lord of Fishing?

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Per an ESO Live (51:42), Hircine doesn't do fishing; he has a Daedra Lord under him in charge of that. Apparently ZOS had unspecified plans for him or her. Did this Daedra Lord show up and I missed it, or is this something that hasn't happened yet?
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has not happened as far as im aware. Could be a fishing event planned with this lord of fishing as the quest giver. Or they could be saving him for when we visit Hircines plane of oblivion
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    ... I ate him... >:)
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear, I just read the H as a T in the title... which might explain what happened. Molag Bal has many names.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Per an ESO Live (51:42), Hircine doesn't do fishing; he has a Daedra Lord under him in charge of that. Apparently ZOS had unspecified plans for him or her. Did this Daedra Lord show up and I missed it, or is this something that hasn't happened yet?

It hides in the fishing vessel, waiting to take your soul to the slaughterfish.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Now I have a thought exercise running wherein Slaughterfish are a type of Daedra that escaped Hircine's Hunting Grounds and took up permanent residence on Nirn.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Now I have a thought exercise running wherein Slaughterfish are a type of Daedra that escaped Hircine's Hunting Grounds and took up permanent residence on Nirn.

And their lord is the Prince of fishing... It fits, it´s the typical example of daedric perfidy. Now we know.