Whatever happened to the Lord of Fishing?

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Per an ESO Live (51:42), Hircine doesn't do fishing; he has a Daedra Lord under him in charge of that. Apparently ZOS had unspecified plans for him or her. Did this Daedra Lord show up and I missed it, or is this something that hasn't happened yet?
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has not happened as far as im aware. Could be a fishing event planned with this lord of fishing as the quest giver. Or they could be saving him for when we visit Hircines plane of oblivion
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    ... I ate him... >:)
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear, I just read the H as a T in the title... which might explain what happened. Molag Bal has many names.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Per an ESO Live (51:42), Hircine doesn't do fishing; he has a Daedra Lord under him in charge of that. Apparently ZOS had unspecified plans for him or her. Did this Daedra Lord show up and I missed it, or is this something that hasn't happened yet?

It hides in the fishing vessel, waiting to take your soul to the slaughterfish.
    Si hoc imprimis intellegis, nolli dubitare, scribe me ad latine loquendum. Lingua est colenda.

PAWS - Say NO to crown crates!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wsb1dCbpBIg
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Now I have a thought exercise running wherein Slaughterfish are a type of Daedra that escaped Hircine's Hunting Grounds and took up permanent residence on Nirn.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now I have a thought exercise running wherein Slaughterfish are a type of Daedra that escaped Hircine's Hunting Grounds and took up permanent residence on Nirn.

And their lord is the Prince of fishing... It fits, it´s the typical example of daedric perfidy. Now we know.
    Si hoc imprimis intellegis, nolli dubitare, scribe me ad latine loquendum. Lingua est colenda.

PAWS - Say NO to crown crates!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wsb1dCbpBIg