The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Default boss health bar

emeed
emeed
Soul Shriven
Anyone know how to get rid of the default boss health bar?
It's the bar with the big arrow next.

K3VxxXx.jpg
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are addons that can do that, but I will let you know that there is a thing with that bar that is good to have in a lot of situations. It will show in a different color when bosses are immune to damage, really important to know when that happens, yet to see an addon show that. But something like Azurah has the settings to remove it, think LUI can too.
    Options
  • emeed
    emeed
    Soul Shriven
    The big bar actually shows less information than the target bar.
    I don't need it top center.
    I got enough addons to manipulate the interface but that specific bar is never moveable.

I guess it's coded into the compass.
    Options
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    Its easy enough to disable the boss bar so I don't know why anything you'd have wouldn't allow it.

Here's a simple add-on that should do that for you though.
    Options