Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Lich set is bugged.

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As others have noted, we did update the tooltip for this ability in today's patch so it's clearer how it's actually meant to work: you have to cast an ability while under the threshold in order for the set to proc.

We failed to mention this set has been broken for two plus years. We just found out how this set was "meant to work"
    Options
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    But warlock set keeps the old function and tooltip as well. Warlock is of way less regen that lich but it has no stupid condition to proc. Might switch to that one.

From an above photo warlock was changed too.

Yup, nvm warlock is same excrement like lich now.
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    You should never swap to your restore bar without casting any skill anyways.Tho unnecessary, this is barely an issue.
    Quick background, on my old sorc build (DW/resto), the off hand on DW bar is the 5th Lich piece. Skill setup is standard:

[Frags/Entropy/Fury/Curse/Mage Light]
    [Healing Ward/Hardened/Harness/Streak/Dark Exchange]

The whole point of having Lich is to be able to proc it instantly through a bar swap while kiting. The front bar has literally nothing that would be cast while kiting. As far as casting extra skills to proc it not being an issue, it most certainly is an issue. Having to stay on the front bar casting Mage Light 2-3x to get Lich to proc is 2-3 GCDs that I could have been blinking/shielding - and and extra couple of regen ticks that I am wasting trying to artificially burn my mag pool. It's completely counter to the entire purpose of the set.
    Options
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    If youre on offensive bar (when lich is not 5 pieces) and you weapon swap to lich staff while your magicka is below 30% it doesnt activate the magicka recovery bonus.
    You have to actually spend magicka again (while on lich bar) to trigger the bonus.

Options