The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to create a normal human female body?

Tapio75
Tapio75
✭✭✭✭✭
Trying to tweak sliders and the triangle in the creation. The problem seems to be that i can have either normal arms, or normal body. The other is always wrong.. Normal body is quite easy, but the arms look like a body builders arms and if arm size is reduce to make them look normal from side, they are like stick from behind >.<

Help, any suggestions for slider positions?

I think i need a separate upper arm slider >.<
>>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As a female, I'd say it's pretty normal for female to have larger upper arms than forearms. Female bodies vary greatly. One thing to say is that keep breasts and rear in proportion to her body. Larger women have large parts and whatnot. It's unnatural (since Tamriel doesn't have plastic surgeons) for tinier thin girls to have larger chests and rears.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh. i do try to make a more rounded "light reneissance" type version to fit the dutchess but at the same she should maintain a look which hints of travel and adventure around Tamriel. I find this somewhat hard to achieve, perphaps im too picky on the sliders :D
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    Hm according to hm the world I married to a female who dont exist lol.
    O yes perfect females do exist (comment for those who say they dont)
    Wife is size thin with attributes other pay a fortune at plasticsurgery
    Edited by Sheyta on August 20, 2017 3:53PM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wood elf is tiny. Well, except for her ears which are as prominent at possible. Her cup size is a very early letter in the alphabet and the primary reason she even has a 'figure' is her tiny wasp waist. I view Bosmer as normally waifish, toned or even scrawny but normally not particularly busty or curvaceous. Ample bosum and curves seems quite. . . Nordic to me. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭

Hm according to hm the world I married to a female who dont exist lol.
    O yes perfect females do exist (comment for those who say they dont)
    Wife is size thin with attributes other pay a fortune at plasticsurgery
    As a female, I'd say it's pretty normal for female to have larger upper arms than forearms. Female bodies vary greatly. One thing to say is that keep breasts and rear in proportion to her body. Larger women have large parts and whatnot. It's unnatural (since Tamriel doesn't have plastic surgeons) for tinier thin girls to have larger chests and rears.