Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing would be epic if...

RosieTheRadiant
RosieTheRadiant
✭✭✭
Here are some things that would, in my opinion, improve housing immensely. Do you agree?
Edited by RosieTheRadiant on August 12, 2017 1:13PM

Housing would be epic if... 69 votes

Mini-games for friends and guildies to play at your home
2%
eirinnpryderiMircat9000 2 votes
The ability to gift (and place) something at a friend's house if you have decorator permissions
5%
mb10TevalaurMrGravesButterbeans 4 votes
A message board or visitor's log where players can leave you messages when they've visited your home
10%
BlackSparrowKlemenziusb16_ESOSoupDragonNebthet78SSlarggepe87Bellamy 7 votes
Guild custom banners (like the tabard)
7%
nine9sixArcVelarianParaNostrammmogamerpersonJKoBnZ 5 votes
More item/mount/pet/trophy slots (even if purchased with crowns)
15%
RainwhisperAimoraLivvyRajajshkaDaythEasily_LostIncognitiusboggoRANKK7Jayde72Godzilla58 11 votes
All of the above
52%
wenchmore420b14_ESOixieSheytavrineHaruspexfalcasternub18_ESOKhipuAshtarisdsalterGrahmindolNolaArchSkillzMFGLupusdiabolusSosRuvaakAkrasjelnotimetocareRunsSylvisInvitationNotFoundComboBreaker88 36 votes
None of the these
5%
BelegnoleKendaricApheriusOrjix 4 votes
I'm homeless and don't give a banded guar's tailhole what you do to the housing system.
0%
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted for this, but I really want "Proper / Real Guild Housing". I'd blow SO much $ on this.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All of the above
    minus the gifting
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The ability to gift (and place) something at a friend's house if you have decorator permissions
    Think the ability to gift would be nice.
    Imagine having to PVP for 3 years to get an Elder Scroll in your home when a friend could just give it to you?
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None of the these
    Housing would be epic, if we could place NPC servants, guards and slaves/prisoners.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • JKoBnZ
      JKoBnZ
      Kendaric wrote: »
      Housing would be epic, if we could place NPC servants, guards and slaves/prisoners.

Yeah I'd like that. Houses feel cold and empty even when you furnish them. Especially with the big houses. Could do with some NPC's and market etc.

• emilyhyoyeon
      emilyhyoyeon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      All of the above
      I love all the ideas, especially the mini-games - they don't have to be combat-oriented either
      Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
      Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
    • SSlarg
      SSlarg
      ✭✭✭
      A message board or visitor's log where players can leave you messages when they've visited your home
      also I would like a personal Vampire Shrine for my abode.

this way if I want to bite a guildie I can just take them Home for dinner....
      PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
      Currently Looking To Buy:
      NoThInG
    • SosRuvaak
      SosRuvaak
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      All of the above
      i want housing to work.
      none of it is really functional except for chairs, crafting stations, lights, dummies, and servants.
      For the Pact!
      ~Sump Scales~
      Lusty Argonian Nightblade
      ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
      Smokes-His-Greens
      ~Ruvaak~
    • Belegnole
      Belegnole
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      None of the these
      There was a reason for it!

I know there are all sorts of reasons. But, I mean from the game perspective. Logging out at home gives you X. At home you can do X, and on and on. Right now other then to say you have one or to RP there is little reason to have one.
    • Bellamy
      Bellamy
      ✭✭✭
      I would absolutely love a message board of some sort.

I think my other top desires for housing are decorative (and more animated) NPCs like bards, and more item slots.

And I understand that current prices for crafting stations are what they are because ZOS needs some way to make money but I really wish that making your house useful outside of aesthetics was more accessible for those who don't have a hundred bucks or more to drop on a video game.
      @Be11amy
      PC | NA | CP340
      Rhase | Dunmer | Magplar DPS
      Jo'lli | Khajiit | Warden Healer
    • MLGProPlayer
      MLGProPlayer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ...it had more furniture slots.
    • Krainor1974
      Krainor1974
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      All of the above
      All of he above but I'd say top of list would be increase item slots, visitor cap and guild banners, and rugs.