The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[suggestion] maelstrom arena AP vendor at Wrothgar

• CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    You don't need VMA weapons to do well in PvP. you can run any random sharpened weapon with a damage enchant and get more out of that or even run a double damage poison and get comparable damage. if you are after the bonus from a certain skill (2h bleed on crit rush) then that is minimal damage even on the 2h axe and with many people running a cleanse either themselves or from a group member (at least on xbox eu, we have a plague of bol spamming templars right now) its pretty pointless.

A lot of people use them mainly because they look nice and have a prestige about them while giving comparable damage to the alternatives I already mentioned.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    I seriously doubt Zos will consider selling vMA weapons via any means. The only possibility would be end of campaign rewards for those near the top of the leaderboard in a campaign because that is what used to be with Master weapons. Even then it is clear Zos has abandoned that.

Besides, a player good at PvP should do well in vMA.

It's not about if PVPers doing well or not, its about wasting our time...
    With your logic, Killing PVP players in Cyrodil in order to unlock Assault and support skills necessary for PvE is a waste of our time.

and you don't even need vMA weapons in PVP. Sounds like an excuse
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes yes yes to a token system I'm so sick of the RNG in VMA. Infact it was the only reason i kept ESO+ and I've recently just given up, you win RNG, but I'm not paying a monthly fee anymore.