The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

4am Maintenance?? Any clue what it's for?

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
As topic suggests... can't find any link to what its for.
  • magicsprout
    magicsprout
    ✭✭✭
    No but arsebiscuits, been on lates all week and looking forward to an evenings play
  • Chakei
    Chakei
    ✭✭✭
    Regular maintenance.
  • b-plat_
    b-plat_
    Soul Shriven
    "Regular" maintenance for PS4/Xbox NA/EU servers was supposed to be Wednesdays @ 6AM. This is Monday @ 4AM, so it's not exactly regular.

They Changed PC/Mac NA to 4AM, but I assume the day of the week for that wouldn't change...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/75114/regular-maintenance-days-times
    Edited by b-plat_ on August 7, 2017 8:27AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maintenance for the week of August 7:
    · [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
    · [IN PROGRESS] Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
    · [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
    · [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)

Could be for anything but doesn't say patch, so I guess just checking the hamsters.

Edited by Turelus on August 7, 2017 8:26AM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is is NOT regular maintenance.
    I now have LOADING SCREENS every few meters.

Example:
    1. Log on in Belkarth, right in front of the bank (1st loading screen)
    2. Going into the laboratory to make some potions (2nd loading screen)
    3. Leaving laboratory to the Belkarth marketplace (3rd loading screens)

TWO EXTRA LOADING SCREENS just to make some potions? WHY?
    Edited by BalticBlues on August 7, 2017 12:50PM