Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Replace Rewards for the Worthy with the Pelinal's Boxes permanently

Agrippa_Invisus
Agrippa_Invisus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Seriously.

Those boxes were amazing. Motifs, siege equipment, camps, repair kits, and stuff for alchemy. I loved it. I trashed all the armor I got over the event, but those boxes were so thoroughly useful.

Stop sending us cruddy armor and just leave the boxes with the Rewards emails and I'll be in heaven.

That's the exact type of stuff we've been wanting for a long time for our pvp rewards -- stuff that sustains our PVP play while rewarding us with the occasional nifty thing like a house deco or a motif part.
Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
Once a General, now a Citizen
Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seriously.

Those boxes were amazing. Motifs, siege equipment, camps, repair kits, and stuff for alchemy. I loved it. I trashed all the armor I got over the event, but those boxes were so thoroughly useful.

Stop sending us cruddy armor and just leave the boxes with the Rewards emails and I'll be in heaven.

That's the exact type of stuff we've been wanting for a long time for our pvp rewards -- stuff that sustains our PVP play while rewarding us with the occasional nifty thing like a house deco or a motif part.

I can definitely agree
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! They don't have to be quite as good as the Pelinal boxes, but RftW boxes and bg boxes would be awesome. A little gold, a chance at siege equipment and repairs, a few herbs, upgrade materials, etc. Please no more garbage gear that I have to waste time deconstructing.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well said, Agrippa! Those boxes were amazing. Swap out the Pelinal books with blue or purple furniture plans or other furnishings and those boxes would make a terrific replacement for the current Reward emails. Any chance this could be considered, @ZOS_BrianWheeler ?
  • ChandraNalaar
    ChandraNalaar
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously.

^^This is exactly what I want, too. The rewards for the worthy are so underwhelming and for the most part useless, but those gift boxes were awesome. Cold fire, tel var, gems, alchemy mats-it felt like I was actually being rewarded for going into pvp instead of it just being a resource sink.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signed
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed! This was a great incentive for doing pvp, even though I only got one book and no motifs at all. RNG hates me, but that's ok....
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Signed
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more!
    Edited by Zordrage on July 31, 2017 5:37PM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see lots of response feedback on this!

Please, ZOS, replace the RftW emails with a modified version of the Pelinal's boxes moving forward! Those are the rewards we want. It was a good test, and now you've got us hooked!
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree! Signed!
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Concur! They finally tapped in to what pvp'ers want from their RftW. On a normal day its a chore to go thru those mails and break down or sell all the crap in them. This event, I wanted to open my mail to see what goodies I would get. Loved it, want moar!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

And stop with the stupid loot table chances of the armor vendor too. Nothing worse than trying to find a weapon you need but they only drop numerous training traits every time with a weapon every10th bag purchased.
    Edited by Minno on July 31, 2017 6:01PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, more coldfire for the sieging monkeys
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Glarin
    Glarin
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with all of this! @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom make it happen!!
    Aldmeri Dominon: Glarin |Dragonknight *** Erìnwy |Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact: Alexandrìte |Dragonknight |Former Emperor *** Oops I Negated Again |Sorcerer |Former Emperor
    Daggerfall Covenant: Eìr |Templar
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First time in years, maybe ever really, that getting rewards for the worthy actually felt rewarding.
  • FistiCuffsFreddie
    signed
    Moist Mozart Stam Sorc
    No Im Dirty Dan Stam Sorc
    Your Moms Favorite DK Stam DK
    Obsessed With Hopscotch Mag DK
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, even if it just includes flowers
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't agree more.
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • Taysa
    Taysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

Though I'd reduce the chance of cold fire. Or take them out completely. Same with camps. Those things dropped entirely too much.
    5/24/18: The day ZoS suspended my forum account for trolling a troll.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed @Agrippa_Invisus

the boxes were nice, and you always seemed to get atleast something useful out of them. Siege weapons, repair kits, alchemy ingrediants, telvar...it was way better then the ROTW emails we get now! I'd love it if they modified the Pelinal Boxes and just mailed those out.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Taysa wrote: »
    Agreed.

Though I'd reduce the chance of cold fire. Or take them out completely. Same with camps. Those things dropped entirely too much.

coldfire is the only siege that actualy does dmg to anything that has a brain nowdays... so no it needs to stay...
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Camps that normally cost 20k AP don't really compare with getting a single wall/door/siege repair kit. I don't mind the camps being there or the repair kits, but reducing the occurrence of camps and coldharbor siege and increasing it to like 5 repair kits would make a lot more sense.

Regardless I agree with OP that these rewards actually were useful.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signed...great idea OP!
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, it was nice to actually get useful items for once.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Even if the boxes were significantly "nerfed" -- for instance, even if the non-event boxes had a chance for one of the types of items dropped during the event, instead of three -- they would still be much more rewarding than the current RftW. A chance for siege I'll actually use or alchemy mats I'm always running out of is much more exciting than another Almalexia's Mercy piece.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was saying this in DC zone, except replace RoW rewards with ones similar form Pelenial boxes - siege etc etc etc

as it is RoW kinda suck, how many more prosperous Hawk Eye do I really need
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Agreed, I actually didn't vendor every item I got during PvP this last week!
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Exactly. If I need prosperous hawk eye shoulders I can go to Bruma for it.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree but caveat: no more scrubfire siege weapons please.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Agrippa. The pellinial box's were amazing compared to the RotW crap we get.

I'd like to see a version of the pellinial box's instead of the RotW.

Be nice to see the box's every 10-15k/AP and every 100k AP a full RotW mail of 5 pieces of gear and or weapons. That would be another way to change it