Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Replace Rewards for the Worthy with the Pelinal's Boxes permanently

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At this point, all I can do is sit back, make puppy dog eyes and say to ZOS:

fifth.png

We just want more useful rewards. Nerf the crud out of the boxes and make them far less lucrative, that's fine, but give us something more useful than junk item sets. Alchemy mats, soul gems, siege weapons, periodic enchanting mats. That's what we want! We would like rewards closer to the hireling rewards from crafting and further from the 'junky random armor' that we currently get.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need to nerf the boxes as common rewards. Make those the standard for RotW and buff the Pelenial Boxes to be better.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously.

Those boxes were amazing. Motifs, siege equipment, camps, repair kits, and stuff for alchemy. I loved it. I trashed all the armor I got over the event, but those boxes were so thoroughly useful.

Stop sending us cruddy armor and just leave the boxes with the Rewards emails and I'll be in heaven.

That's the exact type of stuff we've been wanting for a long time for our pvp rewards -- stuff that sustains our PVP play while rewarding us with the occasional nifty thing like a house deco or a motif part.

YES PLEASE!
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this for more awareness and feedback.

PREEZE ZOS
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This needs to happen so badly
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the issue with the motifs could be resolved entirely by introducing new motifs, like Bloodroot style or Falkreath style, as PvP mail rewards exclusives.

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thar she blows!

Seriously though not just a bump - this really does need to happen!
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, the rewards during the event were more satisfying and useful. You only need so many Jerkins of Transmutation. Tel Var and siege gear were nice.
  • Venscal
    Venscal
    ✭✭✭
    Great Idea I hope it does happen and happen soon.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wholeheartedly agree. I'm tired of just selling rewards as vendor trash. Even if rewards were just some Telvar stones plus some alchemy mats it would go a huge distance to sustaining some of our expensive herb habits.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I wholeheartedly agree. I'm tired of just selling rewards as vendor trash. Even if rewards were just some Telvar stones plus some alchemy mats it would go a huge distance to sustaining some of our expensive herb habits.

I can quit immovable pots whenever I want to!
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no reply to this great idea?

@ZOS_BrianWheeler
    @ZOS_RichLambert

Brian, Rich - what say you?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait this hasn't happened yet?...
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They;d have to tone the rewards down.

Like make camps and rare motifs more rare but yeah. Current rewards are 99% useless and just take up space.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention the battleground junkmail. Takes me almost 30 minutes to decon all that crap.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taysa wrote: »
    Agreed.

Though I'd reduce the chance of cold fire. Or take them out completely. Same with camps. Those things dropped entirely too much.

I could see doing a less powerful camp. Remember the limited forward camps that used to be available?

I agree about the Cold fire. I recall the first few times I dared a Cyrodiil Dolmen to try to get them - huge adventure and cool reward.

And someone talked about "no Telvars". I would have to say it was such a small amount that I think the only thing it did was try to inspire some interest in IC; which I can see as a good thing. Maybe. I hate gankers tho,... so I dunno.
    Edited by newtinmpls on August 22, 2017 6:36AM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with all of my body.
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE ZOS!!!!!

Do this.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With PVP populations dipping once again, now's a good time to spruce up the rewards that are being offered to get players back into Cyrodiil.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. PVP rewards are GARBAGE. I despise having to PVE to make any money.

The PVP event may have been intended to liven up the PvP pop, but now there's less than there was before. It sure was fun, but now we're stuck with a half dozen empty campaigns unless we want to queue for vivec.

And still garbage rewards.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Nothing more needs to be said.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    All in favor say Aye: AYE AYE AYE