The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Destiny of the great war revealed in Skyrim?

Olen_Mikko
Olen_Mikko
✭✭✭✭✭
Vignar Gray-Mane says in Skyrim: "When the empire surrendered to the aldmeri dominion, they shamed us all!"

So, am i correct when i say that in the end, AD was victorious of this great war raging in ESO?
NB enthusiastic:
  1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
  2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
  3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
  4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, the events in ESO take place in the 2nd Era. Skyrim takes place in the 4th era. There are hundreds of years in between the two and Vignar is referring to a completely different Aldmeri Dominion.
    Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on July 29, 2017 11:54AM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    See this page for info on how the Aldmeri Dominion in Skyrim's time is not the same one as in ESO.
  • Dark_Claw
    Dark_Claw
    ✭✭✭
    He was referring to the White-Gold Concordat which was a peace treaty the Emperor was forced to sign to avoid being completely screwed by the Thalmor. I'm fairly sure none of the three Alliances won and instead the Empire ended up taking back control of Cyrodiil.