Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legacy of the Undaunted [PS4 NA |Trials] Friends, Foes and Fisticuffs! What more could you ask for?

jarnkoldur
jarnkoldur
✭✭✭
FQ8kpz.png

Legacy of the Undaunted is a trials guild that is looking for adult gamers who play evenings during the week and sometimes on weekends -when life permits.
We have a core group who have recently started running trials and are looking to add to members interested in all facets of the game: from PVE to PVP (this includes skyshard hunts, dailies, battlegrounds, etc)! Also, we are just looking people to hang out with and have a good time.

Requirements:
•Be an adult: 18+.
•Be respectful of others.
•If you PVP please be aware that we serve the Ebonheart Pact (not by choice).

That is all.

We use the BAND app to schedule events (such as trial runs on Tuesdays) and just simply keep in touch. Additional nights for Trials shall be added as the guild grows.

Thank you for reading.

Please contact me @ PSN: TX_AG_08 if interested or if you have any further questions or concerns.

Also to our dearly departed friend, you know who you are:
https://youtu.be/zid56-uDnrE[/youtube]
Edited by jarnkoldur on June 30, 2017 1:45AM
"And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trials planned for Tuesday night, also have been doing other group content such as Dragonstar Arena, currently about 20 members and would like to at least double it. Look forward to gaming with other adults! Add PSN: TX_AG_08 for invite.

Thanks and happy gaming.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Why should you join Legacy of the Undaunted!

Reason #11:

b9c7b23992117d35ddd719232debe91d80b3d6fb7b21036a2ef7458539ceefd1.jpg

• jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Why should you join the Legacy of the Undaunted?

Reason #47:

bi1YDJ.png
    Edited by jarnkoldur on June 28, 2017 10:52PM
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another successful Tuesday night Trial run in the books! We are looking to continue to grow and possibly add a second trial night down the road.

Also looking to add more guild events with members wanting to best Dragonstar Arena among other vet group content.

Guild is geared toward adults who play evenings with a good mix of players across EST, CST and PST time zones.

Use the Band App for scheduling events and general banter during the day.

Msg TX_AG_08 on PSN

We even accept Argonians.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    For my argonian brethren:

o8ZgsS.png
  • MaverickConnor22b14_ESO
    Inv plzNocturne3570
    " The Night is Full of Wonders"
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MaverickConnor22b14_ESO PSN message sent
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Why should you join the Legacy of the Undaunted?

Reason #23:

fWXgX9.png
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actively recruiting, running weekly trials and want to continue to add adult gamers. Currently sitting right around 30 members in the guild. Message TX_AG_08 on PSN for invite.

Also active on Band for work day banter and scheduling events.
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've passed the 40 member mark and are looking to keep growing! Once we get around 50 we will be adding a second night of trials.

Message TX_AG_08 on PSN if you would like an invite, are over 18 and are also enjoy ESO as a laid back gamer.

Happy Gaming.
  • marinespectre
    I'm a late night player. Usually post-evening. Looking for a guild with some late late players. Is that you?
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have some west coast players who stay up pretty late. Up over 60 members and growing so pretty good chance folks will be on when you are unless it is more early morning than late night.
  • marinespectre
    I'd love to give it a try. Can I get an invite? PSN: marinespectre
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, missed this post til now. Will get you an invite

• Hexos
    Hexos
    ✭✭✭
    Got a spot for a 4 man static group to do a schedule Trials night...Tuesday and or others?

See my post in same forum:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/362483/4-man-static-group-looking-for-guild-to-join-static-normal-trials-on-weeknights-ps4-na#latest
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most definitely, just shoot me a PSN message to TX_AG_08 with all the PSN names. We use the Band app to sign up ahead of time.

We are also a progression guild, anyone over CP 160 can do the normal trials and we are working on building up our members to make it into the vet trials but we are laid back in doing so. Lots of experienced players to help out.
    Edited by Zvorgin on July 26, 2017 8:53PM
  • Hexos
    Hexos
    ✭✭✭

Thanks TX, Ill talk to the fellas and be in touch soon!

EDIT: BAND installed and request sent.
    Edited by Hexos on July 26, 2017 9:20PM
  • koko2k4
    koko2k4
    I would like an invite Templar healer. Psn koko71105
  • Nishino_Kazuki
    Can I get an invite? Psn: Nishino_Kazuki
  • the_snype_type
    Message sent nishino_kazuki