Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

4-man Static group looking for guild to join Static Normal Trials on weeknights(PS4-NA)

Hexos
Hexos
✭✭✭
4 RL buds geared up and ready to start doing Normal trials with the goal of progressing to Vet. Easy going and mature guys. We mostly play Tues-Thurs during the evenings.
Prefer a guild group that has sign ups or some form of organizing the trials ahead of time. We all have jobs and families, so hanging around in-game hoping enough folks show up to raid isn't our thing.

Warden Tank
Stamina DK DPS
StamBlade DPS
DK,NB, or Sorc Healer(i play them all, will play whichever is wanted/needed)

Thank you for your consideration!
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    We just started organizing such events. See my posts about New Scrolls Order. If you think it might be your thing, hit me up on PSN at NewFordOrder
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    If your looking for a good guild I can invite you to Brotherhood Of Bogans. We are in the Oceanic timezone(GMT +10). We have 400+ members now from various parts of the world most Australia and New Zealand with a good amount of US players as well and we are steadily growing.
    We use Discord to Organise Trials and pvp events. Just ask Bhaal5, Myself or any of our officers for an invite code in game
    We do most content from Daily Pledges to Trials and have alot of experienced and helpful mature players.
    It doesn't matter how new or experienced you are, wether you play everyday or once a week. So if you want a guild that is Friendly, Helpful and Experienced look no further than Brotherhood Of Bogans.
    Edited by Blairy087 on July 27, 2017 8:02PM
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    New Scrolls Order is a brand new guild. We're about a month old with 80+ members and growing daily. We have a discord where we regularly coordinate a variety of group events among other things. Nearly all U.S. players. If interested, msg me on my PSN at NewFordOrder.
  • Asphyxia2707
    Feel free to msg me on PSN: Moods2707 if you guys are still looking. :)
    Champion 790
    *Dunmer Templar Healer *Dunmer Magicka Nightblade *Khajiit Stamina Nightblade *High Elf Sorcerer*Sta &Mgk Warden