The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Reaction When: DC is pop locked in Vivec but only 40 people are pvping(PC)

SwampRaider
SwampRaider
✭✭✭✭✭
47QrQnS.jpg
ZOS PLEASE make Imperial city a separate population. I mean where else are the rest of them :worried:
Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
Alliance: DC
Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make an AD/EP alt, go farm them in the sewers.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since when does DC have a large presence in the IC? OP must be on EU server, right?
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to @Prince_of_all_Pugs , VE was farming the city en masse this past weekend.
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since when does DC have a large presence in the IC? OP must be on EU server, right?

Where else would they be? farming mobs in delves..SAY IT ISNT SO :open_mouth:
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I JUST went into the Vivec sewers on NA PC.... and I only saw TWO other DC after running through all districts and found ONE AD in the sewer. Nobody is there!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    Make an AD/EP alt, go farm them in the sewers.

Go wait at the door to the base and gank people ;)
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont believe the poplocked sign.

As most ppl logging into the main Cyro campaigns can tell during the ongoing midyear PVP madness event, you get your port at queuing position 340 to 350. So the server tells you the camp is full and the queue is close to infinite, but its just dead wrong.

Also if you ever go to IC to look for the missing players, you wont find whole bunches hiding in some holes.

I think Zenimax doesnt want to hear the complaints about campaign balancing anymore when one alliance is running with 150 players and the other with 50 or 60. So they defined "poplock" to be somewhere around 50. How else could you queue for a poplocked alliance and get an instant port sometimes?
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly with the way the Campaigns have worked this event, it wouldn't surprise me if the cap is closer to 100 rather than 300 per faction.

Meaning when those groups of 15-20+ people ball up to flip resources factored in with some afks/disconnects... yeah that might be a 1/3 of your faction right there.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Chakei
    Chakei
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm that VE has been zerging hard topside Cyro along with the other 2 factions and more than 40 DC have been seen in one place multiple times throughout the event.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would be there more than 40 DC in one spot so that you can count them? What the heck happened to spreading the numbers or is DC is so hard faction stacking that this 40 is too few?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    IC seems to be pretty empty mostly, gone there a couple times this week and found 1-2 enemy faction players killing WB's in districts, that was it
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why would be there more than 40 DC in one spot so that you can count them? What the heck happened to spreading the numbers or is DC is so hard faction stacking that this 40 is too few?

you haven't seen the Bleaker battles w EP or AD battles with Nikel those 40 DC don't stand a chance LOL
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...