The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Willow's Path

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been trying to get healing ward looked at for 6 months with no word. So I know the pain. Would like to try this out but haven't since I read it was broken over a year ago. So just for good measure.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    Stampeding buffalo? That'll never work. Try kittens with big sad looking eyes or maybe holding the world's cookie makers hostage.

Like this?

6fza65g3oqr0.jpg

Pls @ZOS_GinaBruno, or i will make more kitties sad...
    Edited by Jaxaxo on July 19, 2017 5:59PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    REGEN=((Base+Set Bonuses+Enchants+(Mundus*(1+(# of Divines*(Strenght of Divines/100))))+Infusion)*(1+(Optional Willows Path 5p)/100)+Drink)*(1+(CP/100)+(Passives/Buff #1/100)+(Passives/Buff #2/100))

So this is how it currently works. Question, has it ever been said by the devs directly that this way of calculating is a bug? It might be intended, and in that case it of course needs a "buff" and not a "fix". But if it is not intended then of course its the opposite.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    REGEN=((Base+Set Bonuses+Enchants+(Mundus*(1+(# of Divines*(Strenght of Divines/100))))+Infusion)*(1+(Optional Willows Path 5p)/100)+Drink)*(1+(CP/100)+(Passives/Buff #1/100)+(Passives/Buff #2/100))

So this is how it currently works. Question, has it ever been said by the devs directly that this way of calculating is a bug? It might be intended, and in that case it of course needs a "buff" and not a "fix". But if it is not intended then of course its the opposite.

As far as I know any and all questions about it's intent are ignored.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a detailed list helps.

Collections Bugs:
    • Clockwork Obscuros is in the Mementos section but not available in game (may confuse players who would, naturally, assume it was available)
    • Blood-Forged Skin is in the collections menu with source labelled as "crown store". (shouldn't be in menu until purchased)
    • Shaman Skin does not appear in the collections menu. (should be in menu with source listed)
    • Horns of the Reach DLC, collections icon, says you get a "bloodforged" skin. (update to the Shaman skin since Blood-Forged is not available via the DLC)

Furnishings:
    • Telvanni Candelabra, Masterwork has the same model as Telvanni Candelabra, Organic. Please give it a new model.
    • Mammoth Cheese, Mastercrafted has smoke attached to the bottom. Please remove useless smoke.
    • Witches Brazier, Primitive Log: the fire is beside the brazier rather than on it. Please adjust fire to be in the bowl.
    • Primal Brazier, Rock Slab: the fire is placed too low and see coming out of the brazier below the bowl. Please adjust the fire.
    • Witches Remains, Hagraven: this item is both an Achievement furnishing and purchasable on the crown store. One needs a new name and model! (or remove it from the crown store)
    • Witches Totem, Basic has the same model as Reconstructed Necromantic Focus. Please give it a new model.
    • Witches Totem, Ribcage Charms has the same model as the Wood Orc, Dreamcatcher. Please give it a new model
    • Hagraven Altar, Alchemical: this item is VERY hard to place and be usable. The 'yellow' aura occurs almost everywhere. Please adjust for easier placement.
    • Dwarven Gyroscope, Masterwork tooltip says "sittable". It is not a seat! Please remove from tooltip.
    • Dres Sewing Kit tooltip says "sittable". This is also not a seat. Please remove from tooltip.

Lore Library:
    • Clockwork Style appears in the motif section but isn't available to players. Please remove until available.
    • A Less Rude Song: no location in game? Please confirm this book has a location accessible to all players.
    • Adainaz' Journal: I cannot check on PTS due to lack of group to run DSC2. Please confirm this book has a location accessible to all players.
    • Black Snails Shipping Notice: read during Reclaiming Vos, no location after the quest. Please add after-quest location.
    • Captain Black Sword's Journal: no location in game? text suggests it should be in Glenumbra between Trapjaw and the shipwreck NE of her. Please add to game.
    • Freshly Penned Note: read during Reclaiming Vos, no location after the quest. Please add after-quest location.
    • House Redoran Proclamation: read during Divine Inquiries and not readable after quest. Please make readable after the quest.
    • Letter to Savarak: read during Reclaiming Vos, no location after the quest. Please add after-quest location.
    • Lord Vivec's Questions: read during Divine Conundrum, no location after the quest. Please add after-quest location.
    • Page from Sun-in-Shadow's Journal: read during the Sun-in-Shadow quest chain, no location after quest. Please add after-quest location.
    • Pierced Note: read during Family Reunion in upper suite of Redoran Kinhouse. After quest cannot enter the Kinhouse. Please allow access to Kinhouse or place note somewhere else after the quest.
    • Plea to Maximinus: no location in game? The text indicates it should be in Cyrodiil, near the Imperial City, at an Imperial Camp, I checked all the Imperial campsites around/near Imperial City and couldn't locate this book. Please confirm this book has a location accessible to all players.
    • Seythen's Journal Page: no location in game? Checked at Kushtashpi, Zergonipal, Vos near boy's house and couldn't find. Please confirm this book has a location accessible to all players.
    • Sun-in-Shadow's To Do List: read during the Sun-in-Shadow quest chain, no location after quest. Please add after-quest location.

New Eidetic Books I am still looking for:
    • Bloody Note
    • Captain's Note
    • Discarded Journal
    • Honored Ancestors
    • My Dearest Love
    • Note to Amado
    • The Song of Pelinal, Volume 10 (possibly a readable housing item from Mayhem??)
    • Very Old Note

Sets seemingly not working right for years:
    • Willows Path (or is this working as intended?)

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Soulac @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please fix Willow's path I want to wear it next patch .

I think @Soulac actually quit the game almost a year ago ... but is rumored to still come out of the forums woodwork once in a blue moon.

• IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭

Afaik the devs haven't commented on the set at all. I could be wrong, though. If it is intended, it would be nice if they would at least say it.
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think @Soulac actually quit the game almost a year ago ... but is rumored to still come out of the forums woodwork once in a blue moon.

Played a bit with the morrowind patch, but can´t handle zergblobs, lag, low fps and zos inability to balance pvp.
    Duels or smallscale are just no fun at all.

Anyway, Willows Path is bugged since the IC release. I made a thread before it hit live multiple times and explained what exactly is wrong with the set.
    Gina confirmed multiple times that this is a bug and that they´re working on it. One time they asked me to send them the explanation per PN and I didn´t receive an answer at all.
    Soon it´s 2 years.. anniversary time!

Edited by Soulac on July 19, 2017 8:05PM
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mikmak wrote: »
    Everybody tag @ZOS_GinaBruno until we get an answer! Time to stop the "gentle" reminders!
    You're not wrong. Way back when I made my first crafted build I used Willow's Path for my tank and knowing it's never worked properly just galls. Seriously, @ZOS_GinaBruno, how hard can it be?
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

Played a bit with the morrowind patch, but can´t handle zergblobs, lag, low fps and zos inability to balance pvp.

Anyway, Willows Path is bugged since the IC release. I made a thread before it hit live multiple times and explained what exactly is wrong with the set.
    Gina confirmed multiple times that this is a bug and that they´re working on it. One time they asked me to send them the explanation per PN and I didn´t receive an answer at all.

You are going to have to walk into ZoS headquarters with a full set of Willow's Path Cosplay armor on over a Hello Kitty costume to get Ginas full attention . An you know this ....
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are going to have to walk into ZoS headquarters with a full set of Willow's Path Cosplay armor on over a Hello Kitty costume to get Ginas full attention . An you know this ....

And that's weird considering how fast they'll jump in to put out the fire of one gender of one class that runs a little funny.
    Edited by Sandman929 on July 19, 2017 8:12PM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem: On both of my Bosmer ladies the run animation is not right.

ZOS: @ZOS_EdLynch "Thanks for the report! This is definitely a bug and we're looking into it now. "

Someone runs funny and it's like the freaking Bat Signal got lit and they're all over it.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

ZOS: @ZOS_EdLynch "Thanks for the report! This is definitely a bug and we're looking into it now. "

Someone runs funny and it's like the freaking Bat Signal got lit and they're all over it.

Yes, because everybody with ZOS name is supposed to be sitting at their desk and look for fix on some set nobody uses (contrary to bosmer race).

They DID fix armor of truth set, so they are doing something. Willow is probably not that easy to fix for it being worth the time

Not defending their lack of response, just that priorities lie elsewhere
    Edited by SodanTok on July 19, 2017 8:28PM
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »

Yes, because everybody with ZOS name is supposed to be sitting at their desk and look for fix on some set nobody uses (contrary to bosmer race).

They DID fix armor of truth set, so they are doing something. Willow is probably not that easy to fix for it being worth the time

Priority elsewhere.. for two years.
    Better nerf some stuff, add some huge dlcs, bring out hundreds of cosmetics in crownstore, add a new class and break more stuff in their code.
    If they can´t fix it anytime soon, they could at least change the values of Willowspath to balance the bug out.

- Meow -
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2 years....a post about a problem with run animation gets a response instantly by comparison. Even a "we can't fix it", or "we're aware of it" or "it's working as intended" would be fine....crickets are not.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Better nerf some stuff, add some huge dlcs, bring out hundreds of cosmetics in crownstore, add a new class and break more stuff in their code.
    If they can´t fix it anytime soon, they could at least change the values of Willowspath to balance the bug out.

I mean... you did list everything that is more important to the game than willows path. :)

But they should imo buff willow, not just to balance the bugs out, but to make it actually good (maybe I am missing something, but I dont see willow as a good set outside of some hybrid situations even in fixed form)

2 years....a post about a problem with run animation gets a response instantly by comparison. Even a "we can't fix it", or "we're aware of it" or "it's working as intended" would be fine....crickets are not.

As I said, there was no response to Armor of Truth bug either and it suddenly got fixed after at least 6 months. ZoS works in mysterious ways...
    Edited by SodanTok on July 19, 2017 9:19PM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS works in mysterious ways...

Maybe ZOS will comment here to thank you for your kind words...if not to actually comment on the broken set.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I mean... you did list everything that is more important to the game than willows path. :)

But they should imo buff willow, not just to balance the bugs out, but to make it actually good (maybe I am missing something, but I dont see willow as a good set outside of some hybrid situations even in fixed form)

Yes, adding new cosmetics for money is certainly more important than actually fixing their bugs.
    I couldn't care less about dlcs or a new class if they would actual start fixing and improving the stuff that's already out.

The game doesn't need money milking dlcs every 3 months. It needs bug fixes and improved server performance.

- Meow -
  • mistrija999
    mistrija999
    ✭✭✭
    Please guys you haven't fixed this set for long time,
    You can make CRAFTED Sets usefull again, noone wants to run Crafted sets caus they suck right now.
    All those pretty motifs going to waste! Make this set usefull so people run new builds not just 3 same build on all character (Selene/Eiper/Eternal *** :wink: ) and simillar BS!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At this point someone should make a count of developers being tagged about willows path. Interested to see the number
  • IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daily reminder to fix willows path.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well then.... I guess i should check on willows path in PTS and see if Prosperous is affected by it
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IxskullzxI wrote: »
    Daily reminder to fix willows path.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    I heard that if you listen intently at the willows path crafting station that you can hear @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom dodging making responses to this thread in the distance... 36eawPT.jpg
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willow's Path bug is causing me to get more XP than intended.
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willow's Path bug is making certain NPCs inadequately grumpy.
    Willow's Path bug is the reason players can't sit in some chairs in Vvardenfell.
    Willow's Path bug is the reason Constable Dorvayn wields a sword strangely.
    Willow's Path bug is the reason Ashlanders didn't know how to use bowls.
    Willow's Path bug is the reason Vivec’s underwear was not the same color as his loin cloth.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

If you had fixed Willow's Path, all these other, clearly more pressing issues, could have been fixed quicker as well.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We are working on a fix for the Willow's Path item set, specifically for the issue @Jaxaxo details. We'll let you know what the timing looks like for the fix to go live once the fix passes testing. Thank you!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are working on a fix for the Willow's Path item set, specifically for the issue @Jaxaxo details. We'll let you know what the timing looks like for the fix to go live once the fix passes testing. Thank you!

Fantastic!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭

What. Is this real life right now?
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't believe it. If you really, really believe, and your heart is pure, miracles can happen!