The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PvP Rage

• Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happened today, guy got mad because me and one other person killed him during a scroll run. Literally 2v1 and it was a random encounter. He tried to say I was new to the campaign and only came over because DC was winning. I've played non-CP exclusively since the double AP event lol.
    https://ibb.co/f8O53Q
    salty.png
    Edited by Riggsy on June 27, 2017 8:17PM
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Riggsy Seeing where you play and how your faction has treated the campaign for more than a month now I don't think it's all that surprising. Disappointing that people still rage tell like that nonetheless especially if you aren't involved in the majority of your faction 's shenanigans.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »
    I killed a Red player in the sewer zone and he said..and i quote "you're a zerging piece of S**t and you should kill yourself" It almost hurt my feelings, then I remembered I didn't have any.

It's just funny to me because it wasn't even a zerg. There were like 6 of us and two of them and they attacked us.. so... :/

Why can't we all just get along?

Because it is very frustrating when you loose your stones in an unfair fight and it brings lots of toxicity. tagging @ZOS_BrianWheeler

That's one of the reasons IC is empty now.

Hey this Zone is awesome. I love getting killed by groups bigger than me because it's what makes it risky and fun. The game is rated Mature but some baby always makes his way in and starts whining. If they have no way to handle a loss then you will be an awful person in life. Trust me, these kids need to learn how to roll with the punches. You're doing them a favor. There is always gonna be someone somewhere that can kick your butt! Get used to it!!
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most hate tells I've got were from people I see every time I get on. The no lifers who can't stand getting killed 1 on 1.

No wonder people get all mad when they play 12 hours a day. Maybe don't play video games so much..? Go outside. Have a passion besides games.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Riggsy wrote: »
    Happened today, guy got mad because me and one other person killed him during a scroll run. Literally 2v1 and it was a random encounter. He tried to say I was new to the campaign and only came over because DC was winning. I've played non-CP exclusively since the double AP event lol.
    https://ibb.co/f8O53Q
    salty.png

This was what I was talking about in whisper. You can't complain when you come up to the opponent's gate and siege/snipe spam/potato around. You've lost that right. Sorry I never chased you guys beyond Glademist while you had nothing.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube