The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guildless ones come forth (Cadaverous Legion/Xbox One/NA Server)

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
If you are not part of a guild or if you happen to be a guild master to a guild of your own or you just want to be a part of a guild you can call home, then look no further.

The Cadaverous Legion is currently recruiting.

What to expect: A place to call your own
  • There are absolutely no weekly dues. (Gold Donations are optional but not necessary).
  • Your guild rank is based on your characters highest level, a basic rank system that updates periodically. (Make sure to write it down in your Notes as everyone has access to notes.)
  • Buy, Swap or even sell your unneeded goods in the guild shop with your guild mates (Or with other people if there is enough gold donations for a guild trader. The gold you make from selling goods will be yours to keep, no questions asked.)
  • No members get kicked, not even a fletcher fly, people may come & go as they see fit, but be mindful that if you violate any codes of conduct, penalties may be incurred.
  • Anyone & I mean anyone (Regardless of alliance) can join, Newcomers, Veterans, endgame players, even role-players, Any & all people are welcome, just send a message* with either the in-game mail system, through Xbox messages(Just give Skullstachio a ping for an invite) or leave a comment right here on this discussion for an invitation.
  • once joined, You will also get access to the Bouldertree Refuge(Which will have its name changed soon. or until a new home is procured.) which has a blacksmith station of the Armor Master set & a lot more (Once some more writs can be acquired)
  • Guild news on a weekly-monthly basis.

The post will be updated if any changes are made within & outside this discussion.

We currently have over 90 guilders(for now at least depending on the peoples interest), so there is plenty of room.

(*when messaging via the in-game mail system or Xbox LIVE, make sure you mention this discussion to make it easier to recognise.)
I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Gt LastAyleidKing
    I'm kinda needing a friendly pve guild and or possibly ppl to play with on things that require bigger groups, possibly rare motif crafting or even character/gear build help.
    Lol right now I feel like a glass vampire rofl
  • Ridarr
    Ridarr
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds great :3 just what I've been looking for
    mongoose012690
  • Symposium56
    My GT is Prkl56. I'm a casual PVE player who is currently a CP310 Templar healer. Would love to join your guild.
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested I currently have two level 50 characters (CP 161) and a level 10 or so. And knowing me I'll create a few more lol

GT RobDaCool
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invitations have been sent out.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • burgersmokeb14_ESO
    burgersmokeb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Are you accepting any more?

GT:
    burgersmoke