If you are not part of a guild or if you happen to be a guild master to a guild of your own or you just want to be a part of a guild you can call home, then look no further.
The Cadaverous Legion
is currently recruiting.What to expect:
A place to call your own
- There are absolutely no weekly dues. (Gold Donations are optional but not necessary).
- Your guild rank is based on your characters highest level, a basic rank system that updates periodically. (Make sure to write it down in your Notes as everyone has access to notes.)
- Buy, Swap or even sell your unneeded goods in the guild shop with your guild mates (Or with other people if there is enough gold donations for a guild trader. The gold you make from selling goods will be yours to keep, no questions asked.)
- No members get kicked, not even a fletcher fly, people may come & go as they see fit, but be mindful that if you violate any codes of conduct, penalties may be incurred.
- Anyone & I mean anyone (Regardless of alliance) can join, Newcomers, Veterans, endgame players, even role-players, Any & all people are welcome, just send a message* with either the in-game mail system, through Xbox messages(Just give Skullstachio a ping for an invite) or leave a comment right here on this discussion for an invitation.
- once joined, You will also get access to the Bouldertree Refuge(Which will have its name changed soon. or until a new home is procured.) which has a blacksmith station of the Armor Master set & a lot more (Once some more writs can be acquired)
- Guild news on a weekly-monthly basis.
The post will be updated if any changes are made within & outside this discussion.
We currently have over 90 guilders(for now at least depending on the peoples interest)
, so there is plenty of room.(*when messaging via the in-game mail system or Xbox LIVE, make sure you mention this discussion to make it easier to recognise.)
If we are not allowed to make mistakes, then how can we all learn from them and thusly, grow as an existential being? To become a better self not just to ourselves, but to those around us...Sometimes it is the quiet observer who sees the most. ~Kathryn L. NelsonYou can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new. ~Steve JobsTruth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it. Ignorance may deride it. Malice may distort it. But there it is. ~Winston ChurchillIf you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ~Rowling