The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has anyone tried out a Warden Tank/Heals build yet?

humpalicous
humpalicous
✭✭✭
Just wanted to see what you folks have been doing with your Wardens.

I'm currently leveling an Argonian Warden Tank/Healer that will focus on Magicka and magic abilities, while tanking with a frost staff and healing with the help of the Wardens existing healing abilities and the Restoration tree.

It's by no means made for the DLC veteran dungeons or veteran trials, just a fun and different build for solo content and 4 man dungeons (both vet and normal) with the exception of the DLC ones as they require more min-max builds.

My question then stands:

Has anyone tried this out yet or been in a group with a similar build? Curious to see the overall experience with this!
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one that Alcast is using seems very interesting to me, and I plan to run something similar when I get mine leveled up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qu89qqkWZM
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to see what you folks have been doing with your Wardens.

I'm currently leveling an Argonian Warden Tank/Healer that will focus on Magicka and magic abilities, while tanking with a frost staff and healing with the help of the Wardens existing healing abilities and the Restoration tree.

It's by no means made for the DLC veteran dungeons or veteran trials, just a fun and different build for solo content and 4 man dungeons (both vet and normal) with the exception of the DLC ones as they require more min-max builds.

My question then stands:

Has anyone tried this out yet or been in a group with a similar build? Curious to see the overall experience with this!

Yes, Argonian Warden Healer with good tankyness(as far as PvP is concerned) and a focus on Group support.

I just got mine to lv50. I need to finish out some skill lines and flesh out a couple other things. Then off to PvP she goes!

I am excited about this build. I know it needs some polish, but first it needs test runs in Cyro before that can happen.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 30, 2017 8:27PM
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, made a Tava's/Thunderbug/Bloodspawn Warden tank with Enchanted Forest on the backbar ultimate. You can pretty much cure bomb your entire group over and over again every few seconds. I'll leave the rest of the skill setup to your imagination.

Edit: Forgot to mention this setup was easy to solo a lot of vet pledges with, and the Vvardenfell world bosses.
    Edited by Caligamy_ESO on June 30, 2017 8:41PM
    love is love
  • Chew_Magna
    Chew_Magna
    ✭✭✭
    Lvl'd two wardens so far. First as a mag tank using s&b, which was flat out op. She's a mag healer now and still works great for vets, and she'll probably do just fine in trials. Second is a stam healer. Very powerful in dungeons, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make it viable for trials.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, but my Warden tank/healer is simply just a tank. Leeching Vines, Lotus Flower, and Enchanted Forest are really sufficient for most groups in dungeons and open-world content. Nothing else is really needed from a class whose sustain is built around healing people.
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually working on it, with both Stamden and Magden.
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    I have just a warden trial healer. Works almost 100% like my Templar with just less burst.
  • Chew_Magna
    Chew_Magna
    ✭✭✭
    Sunah wrote: »
    I have just a warden trial healer. Works almost 100% like my Templar with just less burst.

What kind of burst healing are you getting? I stripped my templar healer and am using the gear on my mag warden and the burst is definitely lower. But, you hit more people with it so it's kinda balanced.

My stam healer warden on the other hand burst heals like a champ. Much higher than my mag warden, as much or higher than my templar while still being able to hit more people.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KxLYZuN.png

My Warden healer, using 5x SPC and 5x Worm Cult with Master Resto and Master Lightning Staves

I don't exactly have a Templar to compare him with, but he gets the job done in Vet Dungeons and Trials. That's all that matters to me :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am playing a warden healer. I don't have a complete set yet, but I really like using the EH1 monster set (whenever you heal a target you have a chance of summoning a strangler that will heal that target for x amount over 4 sec. 10 sec CD). And I will prob use it over 5 pieces of worm since I don't have much sustain issues.

Mundus stone: Mage, but I will swap to atro when I get better set pieces for whatever set I end up going with.

Gear
    Right now I have: 4 pieces Sanctuary 2 pieces EH1 monster (medium and heavy, to get full use of Undaunted passives). But I will change to SPC, I just got Sanctuary to make it easier to do vet dungs.

My abillity setup is right now:
    Destro staff: Dive, Scorch, Elemental Drain, Lotus Flower and ice armor (I mainly use this for solo content, but I will use Ele drain and Lotus bloom in group content)

Resto Staff: Orb, fungal growth, flower(morphed to allow early detonation), resto staff AoE heal and Betty Netch.

Ults: War Horn (morphed to extra crit dgm) and Healing Thicket (morphed to extra healing after it ends)

I know it is not optimal, but this far I've had no problems with doing non-DLC vhm pledges with this setup, not even without buff food or potions.

I play as khajiit so if you try this build you don't have to worry about what race you are.
    Edited by theher0not on June 30, 2017 11:32PM