Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Item

Eshenya
Eshenya
✭✭
I just stored a Psyjic Ambrosia Recipe Fragment III in my bank and upon checking how many and which I had in total, I found that the piece is neither in my bank, guild storage, nor on my character.
I attempted to file a ticket through the game, but it won't let me as it forces me to choose an item from my inventory which does not work (It only makes me use or unequip/equip the item instead of attaching it to the ticket. Not to mention: How am I supposed to choose an from my inventory which is missing???).
There is also no way to file a ticket through the website. When I tried to it only showed me a message saying that only crown store items could be recovered.

As a paying customer who just renewed the ESO plus membership two days ago, and given the rarity of the item, I request the item to be restored within 48h.

Kind Regards
This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    PS: I do have video evidence of having and dipositing the item and it missing from the bank immediately after as well as of the failing of the ticket system.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eshenya wrote: »
    the rarity of the item

Kind Regards

If i remember correctly you can buy it for 2K gold ( PC eu ) .

• FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried ESO Support?

Link: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/

This is how I usually contact them.

EDIT:

You have to log in or sign up in order to create a ticket. Let me know if it worked.

Edited by FlaviusVoyage on June 30, 2017 6:23PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just stored a Psyjic Ambrosia Recipe Fragment III in my bank and upon checking how many and which I had in total, I found that the piece is neither in my bank, guild storage, nor on my character.
    I attempted to file a ticket through the game, but it won't let me as it forces me to choose an item from my inventory which does not work (It only makes me use or unequip/equip the item instead of attaching it to the ticket. Not to mention: How am I supposed to choose an from my inventory which is missing???).
    There is also no way to file a ticket through the website. When I tried to it only showed me a message saying that only crown store items could be recovered.

As a paying customer who just renewed the ESO plus membership two days ago, and given the rarity of the item, I request the item to be restored within 48h.

Kind Regards

Hah.. unless you figure out how to navigate either the ingame bug menu or the support link above, you are wasting your and everyone elses time. 48 hours? Nothing will happen from a forum post in 4 years.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    PS: I do have video evidence of having and dipositing the item and it missing from the bank immediately after as well as of the failing of the ticket system.
    Apherius wrote: »
    the rarity of the item

Kind Regards

If i remember correctly you can buy it for 2K gold ( PC eu ) .

Did you look at the forum category? Clearly states PS4..
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭

EDIT:

You have to log in or sign up in order to create a ticket. Let me know if it worked.

Thanks for the prompt reply! =] Sadly I already tried it, but that would only lead to a message stating that non-crown store items will not be replaced.
    Regardless though, the issue has been resolved. Either their fast customer service (I'd like to hope this was the case), or the fact that I closed the game and restarted it solved the issue.
  • FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭

EDIT:

Thanks for the prompt reply! =] Sadly I already tried it, but that would only lead to a message stating that non-crown store items will not be replaced.
    Regardless though, the issue has been resolved. Either their fast customer service (I'd like to hope this was the case), or the fact that I closed the game and restarted it solved the issue.

That is great news. In the future, if you receive automatic message, keep updating the message until you get a human response.
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭

EDIT:

That is great news. In the future, if you receive automatic message, keep updating the message until you get a human response.

I shall keep that in mind, thanks for the tip. I used to work in customer service where we only were allowed to send out email templates rather than direct responses, so I didn't think I'd ever get to speak to an agent directly. =]
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Relog an check again for items. This always happens when switching my Master 2h sharpened between characters.
  • FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭

EDIT:

I shall keep that in mind, thanks for the tip. I used to work in customer service where we only were allowed to send out email templates rather than direct responses, so I didn't think I'd ever get to speak to an agent directly. =]

:smile:
  • sLaNtYibOsS
    Hey team eso!!! Here is my issue. I have submitted many tickets about inventory issues missing. I get the reply that there is nothing you can do if I deconstruct or sell the item to a merchant. Well here is the problem. One I have proof of items being miss labled in my inventory. Ex. A training sword will show up green but if I'm not careful and look at the description on the right displaying the correct item and sell that item thinking it's some trash pick up it's gone. Please fix the glitch and give me back my precise malestrum lighting staff! I cannot find it in my inventory and am scared I sold it to a merchant to clear space! If you want a picture of the glitch I have saved it in my PS4! What worries me is that I have 14 maxed out characters which all have full inventory. How many things have I lost? Can't find my is jewelry anywhere. Do I need a note book to inventory my items cause I can't trust the inventory system? Any feed back would be appreciated to where these missing items are.