Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I should have listened!

Delerium
Delerium
✭✭
Against my better judgement after reading the posts here i bought 15 crates. Waste. 6 Nix hounds. Problem isn't fixed. I pulled 2 dwarven appearance helmets and that's about all that was noteworthy. (mostly lethal poisons ) Won't be doing that again lol...
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only crate I ever opened was the one I got with Morrowind and it gave me a dwarven mount, a costume and hircines banner thing for my house. RNG OP
    PC NA - @Merœr , MagSorc Main
  • Delerium
    Delerium
    ✭✭
    Haha nice.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Caveat emptor
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You earned an agree .
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schroedinger's crates.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.