The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I should have listened!

Delerium
Delerium
✭✭
Against my better judgement after reading the posts here i bought 15 crates. Waste. 6 Nix hounds. Problem isn't fixed. I pulled 2 dwarven appearance helmets and that's about all that was noteworthy. (mostly lethal poisons ) Won't be doing that again lol...
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only crate I ever opened was the one I got with Morrowind and it gave me a dwarven mount, a costume and hircines banner thing for my house. RNG OP
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Delerium
    Delerium
    ✭✭
    Haha nice.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caveat emptor
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You earned an agree .
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opening them ruins a perfectly good Crown Crate. As long as you don't open them, they contain untold riches. In them are the best of the mounts, costumes, and pets. Everything exactly as you want it to be. As long as you don't open them.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schroedinger's crates.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.