The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS, you support just hit an all time low, telling me to call microsoft to fix a Problem YOU Created

POps75p
POps75p
✭✭✭✭
I've been playing since the start of the eso on xbox, yes and we had a ton of problems, many which have been fixed, but more created as well. But now ESO add number of player slots to 14, which I than created two addition ones once Morrowind was released, and now, the 1st one that I created (which I still play almost 80% of the time) can no longer switch it's voice channel from area, and btw all of the other 13 work fine. So guys listen up, here's their answer. what a kick in the ass, bunch of dirt bags.

btw, no I didn't change my game tag, and i'm not calling Microsoft to fix YOUR problem

Response By (Benjamin) (06/21/2017 09:25 PM)
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Have you changed your GamerTag recently? If you continue to experience issues with your voice chat, you should contact Xbox Support here.

In the meantime, we’d also recommend you keep an eye on our official Facebook, Twitter, and website for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online, including release-date info. You’ll find those pages here:

https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline
http://twitter.com/TESOnline
http://elderscrollsonline.com

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
Benjamin
The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I probably would have started with Microsoft, since they provide the voice chat. Then, when Microsoft told me to contact ZOS, I would have done that.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I probably would have started with Microsoft, since they provide the voice chat. Then, when Microsoft told me to contact ZOS, I would have done that.

want, your saying that because one of my 14 players does not work properly, it's microsoft's problem. go back to school junior
  • SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭
    It may not hurt to just call Microsoft. It could be an issue on either side. And worst case senario, Microsoft tells you they can't help and contact ZoS back. Then you relay that message to ZoS and hope your issue gets resolved in a decent amount of time.

Or you can continue to post in the forums, speaking to no one who can help you and continue having an issue.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    It may not hurt to just call Microsoft. It could be an issue on either side. And worst case senario, Microsoft tells you they can't help and contact ZoS back. Then you relay that message to ZoS and hope your issue gets resolved in a decent amount of time.

Or you can continue to post in the forums, speaking to no one who can help you and continue having an issue.

k, i'll give that a shot

• Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    POps75p wrote: »

want, your saying that because one of my 14 players does not work properly, it's microsoft's problem. go back to school junior

Yes it it microsofts problem, they manage the voice chat so it's their responsibility.
    Why don't you go back to school?
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really see much of a problem with this response from support. I mean they're just troubleshooting your issue so perhaps contacting microsoft (since they manage the voice chat) would be useful to eliminate issues involving them. Then ZOS would have more of a clear idea what to do to assist you, if microsoft is unable to.

And before you tell me to go back to school I'm currently studying at the moment but I'm on vacation, please don't make me go back :'(
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing since the start of the eso on xbox, yes and we had a ton of problems, many which have been fixed, but more created as well. But now ESO add number of player slots to 14, which I than created two addition ones once Morrowind was released, and now, the 1st one that I created (which I still play almost 80% of the time) can no longer switch it's voice channel from area, and btw all of the other 13 work fine. So guys listen up, here's their answer. what a kick in the ass, bunch of dirt bags.

btw, no I didn't change my game tag, and i'm not calling Microsoft to fix YOUR problem

Response By (Benjamin) (06/21/2017 09:25 PM)
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Have you changed your GamerTag recently? If you continue to experience issues with your voice chat, you should contact Xbox Support here.

In the meantime, we’d also recommend you keep an eye on our official Facebook, Twitter, and website for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online, including release-date info. You’ll find those pages here:

Warm Regards,
    Benjamin

voice chat is microsofts end not ZoS. always start with Microsoft and sony, worst they do is tell you to contact ZoS then you can inform the agent about that and actually get things fixed. I wish people would educate them self just a bit before posting. On consoles MOST of the issues are due to Microsoft or sony. Personally I had this SAME issue last week on BF1. Could not go from squad to team.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS = Zero Onsite Support
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    ZoS = Zero Onsite Support

lol this is true, its all over seas support :P
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seriously, I feel for the customer support employees, with the amount of entitled, immature and enraged customers they get. I mean.. OP, how.. in any way or form, are you so 100% sure ZOS created the problem? The fact is you don't, so stop acting like the support employee is wrong simply because you don't like the answer.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just finished talking with Microsoft, and they said "if you were not getting voice with any of your players, it would be our problem, but in that it's an in game issues with various controls and buttons, and you press a button and it does not change to the proper area requested, it's a problem with in game controls, so you need to contact the game developer and make them aware of the problem. it would be no different if you were pulling a trigger and you gun didn't fire, it would not be considered a Microsoft problem.

there it is guys black and white, and btw, i'm able to talk to everyone in area chat w/o any problem. but when I push the button to change the channel nothing happens and it still stays in area chat, but only on the 1st player that I setup in this game years ago, and all other 13 work w/o any problems.

plus I know it's eso problem, as everything worked fine until the release of mindmorrow, it even worked than, that's up until I added the 13th and 14th player.

so when your button that you push don't work, just do as you all suggested call Microsoft, or just buy another controller (I've tried that 1st and none of the 6 I currently have made any difference) enjoy
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fodore wrote: »

Yes it it microsofts problem, they manage the voice chat so it's their responsibility.

VOICE chat is working fine, and always has, it's a individual player control problem. it's when I push the button to change from area chat to another channel eg like group chat, channel 1 etc, it still stays on area chat and wont move (and only on player 1, as all others are fine. guess you don't understand English, it's not a VOICE CHAT problem. it's a controls problem, and eso created the controls, not Microsoft.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Seriously, I feel for the customer support employees, with the amount of entitled, immature and enraged customers they get. I mean.. OP, how.. in any way or form, are you so 100% sure ZOS created the problem? The fact is you don't, so stop acting like the support employee is wrong simply because you don't like the answer.

100% sure, and the actual cause for it no changing is the count down timer. on a normal working setup, the timer starts a 6 seconds and counts down to zero, an at that time you can change the voice channel chat to anyone you want. but since the addition of the 14th player, the timer on player counts down to 1 second and than goes back to 6 seconds, so no pause or the ability for you to change your channel.

your welcome. enjoy your love for zmax, as guess as an employee you should

not sure when this will be fixed, so just take not and make sure this is ok b4 up add a 14th player

The Elder Scrolls Online Team response on 06/23/2017 01:46 AM
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Tamara, and I'd be happy to continue assisting you today. With the release of Morrowind we are working on resolving some issues. We do not have any specific information on this issue, we thank you for letting us know in such depth that this is happening.

Please keep in mind that we are not the Development Team and are not able to tweak content. We sincerely thank you for this bug report and will be sure to pass this along to the proper team.
    If there is not already a forum thread about this issue, please feel free to start a new thread!

If you ever have any other questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us again! We'll be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,
    Tamara

Keep an eye on our official Facebook, Twitter, and website for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online, including release-date info:

• POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fodore wrote: »

never said that voice did now work, I said that you could not change the voice channel from area, voice works perfectly, what is broken is the timer count down, it start's out a 6 seconds and when it get's to 1 second it changes back to 6 seconds, so no chance to change you channel. but I'll be sure to call Microsoft and let them know that they need to fix the fucken counter so that I can change the voice channel. thanks for you your intelligent input.

hope zen is paying you well for your excellent feedback