The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I need a help, My account!

LukasGuiSenpai
LukasGuiSenpai
Soul Shriven
Please, my account I don't remember my First ,Last names and UserID, My e-mail is lukasgui2002@gmail.com,please check and help me.

Best Answers

• T1y4hoon
    T1y4hoon
    ✭✭✭
    Your going to need to wait until Monday when ZOS employees go back to work. Then they can help. Not much any of us can do
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • T1y4hoon
    T1y4hoon
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno She might see this, but if not, just call customer support. If you call you may have to wait longer to get in contact with customer service but in the end, your problem will be resolved faster since you won't have to deal with the automated emails.

Hope that helps :)
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • LukasGuiSenpai
    LukasGuiSenpai
    Soul Shriven
    I have code in my account, please help me :(
    Options
  • LukasGuiSenpai
    LukasGuiSenpai
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, thank you very much, when they come back, will they see this my post? I know I'm asking to recover my account, but it's precisely because I have dlcs in it and other extras, so I'm desperate to recover, thank you! :)
    Options
  • LukasGuiSenpai
    LukasGuiSenpai
    Soul Shriven
    Could you help me otherwise? I wanted a help to send an email to the support, I'm kind of slow so if it does not bother you.
    Options