The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Vet Trials Guild Recruiting *We'll Teach You*

• montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys I don't think this guild exists anymore. I can ask Gunz next time I run with him but I'm pretty sure it's gone.
    Options
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Guys I don't think this guild exists anymore. I can ask Gunz next time I run with him but I'm pretty sure it's gone.

that sucks man i wish there was more trials guilds like this
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some buddies of mine have a trial guild that we are starting up. If u are interested send me your Xbox tag
    Options
  • Esolife00
    Esolife00
    Gt: DEATH 2489.Dps Redguard stam sorc
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inv sent
    Options
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gt: Dacruea Xikuuze
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    invite sent
    Options
  • kickinmidgetz
    kickinmidgetz
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite to New guild please, was a member of Resurrection before.

Gt: DGC Midgetz
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inv sent
    Options
  • LiteOfQureshi
    Hey @montiferus I came back to eso a few days back and looking for a trial guild since Metastrat ended. If you have space in your guild hmu.
    Options
  • TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA
    Invite to trials guild, gt COSMiC HEIGHTS
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosmic invite sent

Lite
    What's up?! Good to see u are back. lets talk next time you are in game
    Options