The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vet Trials Guild Recruiting *We'll Teach You*

GUNzales
GUNzales
Rezurrection Guild is looking for new members. We are a progressive trials guild with Hardmode Trial goals. Minimum DPS time for Stamina characters is 59 sec and Magicka characters is 1:10 on Slimecraw. Come try out and if you dont make the DPS time then we will help you out, not kick you. We can help you out with farming gear. builds, rotations, and CP setups. We will also show you the mechanics to the trials if you have never done them before. We are really looking for dedicated players that are looking to do the hardest content in the game every week.

Raid schedule is Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 8:00pm EST and the group formation starts at 7:30pm EST. You must be in guild chat 1 for an invite to the Trials. Our number one rule is USE GUILD CHAT!

If you are interested leave me your Gamertag and I will send you an invite.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in learning more. Hit me up

GT : montiferus

• DiLK1LLz18
    DiLK1LLz18
    Soul Shriven
    Help me!!!! D1LKiLLz18
  • GUNzales
    GUNzales
    Just invited both of you
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Dasovaruilos on January 28, 2017 10:53AM
  • GUNzales
    GUNzales
    Cool hugocbp, I'll invite you tonight when I get on
  • b6easy9
    b6easy9
    Soul Shriven
    Gt b6easy9
  • ichibe
    ichibe
    ✭✭
    Magplar with mageslayer and Stormproof stam sorc, I have completed hm hrc and aa, haven't done SO yet, and have done progression vmol with experience up to rakkhat (got him to 0.3%) gt: animosity8789

Ps. my Magplar was my main as a healer, I have IA, SPC, TW, and WC sets and can swap roles with the flick of da wrist and I have healed all content.
    Edited by ichibe on January 23, 2017 10:14PM
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    If you need some experienced tanks in the guild to help you out,
    my GT is
    o Lady Velius.

I run a Progressive Trials guild with the same goals as yours
    so I am all for helping new players grow.
    I have completed all trials on HM, except vMoL.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • ichibe
    ichibe
    ✭✭
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    my GT is
    o Lady Velius.

You were with me in my rakkhat instance a couple weeks back, my gt was asphyxiated420 at the time, you were a great tank, I didn't know you had your own guild as well, do you have any room for one more?
  • GUNzales
    GUNzales
    I'll be sure to send everyone some invites tonight when I get on.
  • woody5791
    woody5791
    Soul Shriven
    GT: w00dy420 (the 0's are zeros)

Thanks in advance
    GT: w00dy420

• CP 850+
    • lvl 50 Khajiit Stamblade (stormproof)
    • lvl 50 Dunmer Magblade (stormproof)
    • lvl 50 Redguard Stamsorc (stormproof)
    • lvl 50 Redguard Stamplar (stormproof)
    • lvl 50 Highelf Magplar
    • lvl 50 Highelf Sorc (stormproof)
  • kickinmidgetz
    kickinmidgetz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, could I get an invite please. GT is DGC Midgetz. Thanks.
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Healer. Magsorc. Stamford. Hamiltonmath. Best in slot on all.
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    ichibe wrote: »
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    my GT is
    o Lady Velius.

You were with me in my rakkhat instance a couple weeks back, my gt was asphyxiated420 at the time, you were a great tank, I didn't know you had your own guild as well, do you have any room for one more?

@ichibe a yes I remember you. Lol. My guild is always open for new people. But I'm not here to recuirt on someone else thread.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    @GUNzales ty for the invite I have left a guild and accepted it. If you need my help or a main tank anytime, I'm on send me a whisper and I'll let you know if I'm available to help at that time.. I'm excited to see how you're guild runs.
    Edited by o0Velius on January 28, 2017 4:32PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • luke.brindleb16_ESO
    I'm farming gold VO stuff atm but it takes a while as I need to find or make groups to run trials. Having a trials dedicated guild would be pretty cool. Any chance of an invite? GT: Lucazoyde
  • GUNzales
    GUNzales
    Invited all of you
  • Undyingkatana
    Gt is Undying Katana
  • unicycledood
    Invite me please GT hammerhux level 50 tank who just got back into the game and has been doing a lot of dungeons looking for a mature friendly guild
  • 1Xgcgriffin
    1Xgcgriffin
    Soul Shriven
    GT: XGC GRIFFIN PLEASE send me a invite I'm on every day after work and I'm on almost on all weekend
  • bombtek187
    bombtek187
    Soul Shriven
    GT: bombtek187
  • USMCAggie0351
    USMCAggie0351
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in joining your guild. I've done every 12-player veteran trial except vMoL, with the speed trial dyes to prove it. I'm very opposed to elitist attitudes and it sounds as though y'all are definitely not that. Please send an invite to USMCAggie0351 thank you.
  • GUNzales
    GUNzales
    I will invite you all tonight around 7pm Central when I get on and we will be raiding also so if you are on at that time perhaps you can join us.
  • randomKid904
    I'm interested in joining, GT: randomKid904. Cp 683. I have a tank, healer, and 10 dps all maxed. I have done all but VMol.
    Edited by randomKid904 on February 3, 2017 1:13PM
  • Gravewalker154
    Gravewalker154
    Soul Shriven
    I know this is old but if you still have an open spot I would like to participate
    GT XLucky SniperX
  • rk110132
    rk110132
    ✭✭
    GUNzales wrote: »
    Rezurrection Guild is looking for new members. We are a progressive trials guild with Hardmode Trial goals. Minimum DPS time for Stamina characters is 59 sec and Magicka characters is 1:10 on Slimecraw. Come try out and if you dont make the DPS time then we will help you out, not kick you. We can help you out with farming gear. builds, rotations, and CP setups. We will also show you the mechanics to the trials if you have never done them before. We are really looking for dedicated players that are looking to do the hardest content in the game every week.

Raid schedule is Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 8:00pm EST and the group formation starts at 7:30pm EST. You must be in guild chat 1 for an invite to the Trials. Our number one rule is USE GUILD CHAT!

If you are interested leave me your Gamertag and I will send you an invite.

@rak110132 hey m interested
  • Commando414
    GT: Commando414. Want to build up my DPS Stemplar build.
  • iC0UNT_6SH0Tz
    i would like to join just to learn more until i am ready for hard dungeons. currently working for master crafter and farming/acquiring set pieces to get to top DPS gear. Would like to mute myself and listen in on trial runs to educate myself early on. i am an older/mature player with plenty of RPG experience

GT: ic0unt_6sh0tz (both 0's are the number 0)
  • MarcWasHere
    I can tank, heal, or dps my gt is II Marckyy xx
  • RosenrotWolf
    Gt: RosenrotWolf I have dps and heals but main magdk