Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Morrowind – Community Content Highlights"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
c69e4d816e4146717b2bbde16e0ffac5.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the ESO: Morrowind – Community Content Highlights blog article.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind is live, and our community content creators have been hard at work producing a host of fun and informative content for players new and old. Check out some of the content the ESO community has created!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww, thanks for putting this together! I'm sure everyone featured feels the same way as me. Very thankful and glad you take the time to highlight some of your community content creators. This was a pleasant surprise :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I get that y'all want to recognize Woeler (and he deserves it), but it's pretty low to link his tank build that you nerfed a few days ago.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.