Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Morrowind question

malcolmhagger
malcolmhagger
✭✭✭
so i seen the trailer a while back and the character was using a duel staff i believe or something like that. could someone enlighten me?
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no dual staffs in the game (though a single one is considered two-handed for weapon slot purposes). There can be dual daggers, one-handed swords, maces, and axes. Do you remember anything else about the trailer?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a picture of a sorc with what looked like a rune in one hand and 1H in other. It lead to speculation of a 1H & Rune skill line to replace sorc using dual wield. but it was just speculation and hyperbole.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might have mistaken dual wield maces as using a dual staff.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • malcolmhagger
    malcolmhagger
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    There was a picture of a sorc with what looked like a rune in one hand and 1H in other. It lead to speculation of a 1H & Rune skill line to replace sorc using dual wield. but it was just speculation and hyperbole.

Yea this is what i was referring to! did they include this in finally patch for morrowind or are they just teasing us?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they were just teasing us, because I've been playing Morrowind and haven't seen anything like that.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I think they were just teasing us, because I've been playing Morrowind and haven't seen anything like that.

Yeah nothing like that exists in this game. Probably just artistic license by the creative team who made the video.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this