Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Dark Brotherhood anniversary event??

• Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »
    Disappointing, but not surprising, for the understandable reason provided by ZOS. To tell the truth, I'd rather they spend this last bit of time anyway on doing as much as possible to have a successful MW rollout on the 6th, (22nd for early release), instead of trying to squeeze in a quickie celebration.

wishing here. We all know too well it will be full of bugs. Come on now how long have you been playing the game? Me since week one console drop.
    Options
  • Fasque
    Fasque
    ✭✭
    MSchroeder wrote: »
    There won’t be any formal in-game festivities to celebrate the Dark Brotherhood DLC’s anniversary this year, as we’re heavily focused on Morrowind’s launch and E3. However, we are looking into potentially having some sort of discount on the Dark Brotherhood DLC to celebrate its original release. We’ll let you know what the plan is as we get more details.

I would rather have a Dark Brotherhood event than Morrowind released. Really...

(sorry for the unnecessary comment)
    Can't wait for this...

DEV comments
    We fixed and improved the craftable item set Law of Julianos
    The 5-piece bonus of this set grants you now 150 weapon damage AND 150 Spell damage instead of 299 spell damage - This is actually a buff because the value of the overall damage of this set is now increased by 1
    Options
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »
    Disappointing, but not surprising, for the understandable reason provided by ZOS. To tell the truth, I'd rather they spend this last bit of time anyway on doing as much as possible to have a successful MW rollout on the 6th, (22nd for early release), instead of trying to squeeze in a quickie celebration.

wishing here. We all know too well it will be full of bugs. Come on now how long have you been playing the game? Me since week one console drop.

well gee, not as long as you, ya old timer...but i've been playing long enough to know it's not gonna be perfect, and there may be disasters. I was just trying to say that their time would be better spent on the upcoming major roll-out instead of trying to do a quickie event.
    Options
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't ZoS hire some interns to create a cute little event? Or do you guys need coffee that bad? Gosh get more sleep guys
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
    Options
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really hoping for an event... I know you have lots to do but maybe advanced planning would/could have fixed this. If there was an event, people would be able to make a choice about what they did come Morrowind release. Maybe not everyone wants to start that up right away and would have liked to be able to do a Dark Brotherhood event instead.. or both at the same time? Options.. it's a "thing" ;)
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There won’t be any formal in-game fe$tivitie$ to celebrate the Dark Brotherhood DLC’$ anniver$ary thi$ year, a$ we’re heavily focu$ed on Morrowind’$ launch and E3. However, we are looking into potentially having $ome $ort of di$count on the Dark Brotherhood DLC to celebrate it$ original relea$e. We’ll let you know what the plan i$ a$ we get more detail$.

;)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • Bladorthin
    Bladorthin
    ✭✭✭
    There won’t be any formal in-game festivities to celebrate the Dark Brotherhood DLC’s anniversary this year, as we’re heavily focused on Morrowind’s launch and E3. However, we are looking into potentially having some sort of discount on the Dark Brotherhood DLC to celebrate its original release. We’ll let you know what the plan is as we get more details.

Any word if this can be made to happen or not? Got a few guildies interested in picking up DB DLC?
    Options
  • Fallen_Ray
    Fallen_Ray
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because sales are the only things on their minds.
    "Dear brother, I do not spread rumors, I create them"- Lucien Lachance
    Options
  • Avalon
    Avalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm? Didn't you know, that's how we get to Morrowind? We are killed by an assassin's BoW, then have to create a new character in Morrowind, and do all of the story there before we can bring our other characters back to life? =P
    Options
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't ZoS hire some interns to create a cute little event? Or do you guys need coffee that bad? Gosh get more sleep guys

They must be short staffed or something... there's always quite a few job listings posted. LOOK AT DEM JOBS!
    https://jobs.zenimax.com/locations/view/7

Somebody fill some positions quick so we can get some new content!
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@MSchroeder @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any update on this?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • DiteHart
    DiteHart
    ✭✭✭

@MSchroeder What will this mean for future anniversaries, considering Morrowind was released right between Dark Brotherhood's release dates? (DB released on PC/Mac on May 31, Morrowind being released June 6, and DB being released on consoles on June 14)
    Do you guys plan on having a combined anniversary, or will DB be overshadowed/skipped in favor of a more Morrowind-focused anniversary?

I'm hoping it would be at least the former. While people that own Morrowind may have some decisions to make on what to do (or just have a LOT to do), ignoring DB for Morrowind would ignore players that didn't buy the expansion.
    X1/NA (GT: Dite Hart)
    Dite Dielle - Breton Templar
    - Full 9-trait crafter
    - Knows 41 motif styles
    - Covenant, Dominion, and Starter-Island Master Angler
    Options
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least a sale...
    Options
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting, any word from ZOS?
    Options
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BossXV wrote: »
    Still waiting, any word from ZOS?

No, there's been no word... they forgot and/or moved on...
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
    Options
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear there will be necromancer costumes for forum avatars, available in the crown store.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
    Options
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The release anniversary on Consoles is 14th/15th June so it might still be a thing? *crosses fingers*
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
    Options
  • makerofthings
    makerofthings
    ✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    The release anniversary on Consoles is 14th/15th June so it might still be a thing? *crosses fingers*

That would be a groovy thing. We will see in a couple of days.
    Options
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajits are still waiting....

soon_meme_collection_640_13.jpg
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
    Options
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess anniversaries don't work so well if tehre are new updates... I'd rather have new updates than anniversaries tbh. Leave the events mostly for other times.

I'm ok with celebratory crown store discounts for anniversaries though!
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
    Options
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sale has been assassinated.

The asaleant is still at large, last seen in the ruins of Wantsalen.

Contracts are available at your local Sanctuary.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
    Options
  • makerofthings
    makerofthings
    ✭✭✭
    Can not see how they would drop the ball on this. After all, they did a thief's guild and event. A sale would be the least they could do.
    Options
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    STAND TOGETHER SISTERS (yes I am a guy and yes this is my 50th post here) IT IS ALWAYS DARK BEFORE THE DAWN! WE SHALL HAVE OUR DISCOUNT !!!
    Options
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow is the last chance for the discount to appear. It's the date it launched on consoles, and thursdays are when Zos update the crown store... so please, make it happen.

Options
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »
    Tomorrow is the last chance for the discount to appear. It's the date it launched on consoles, and thursdays are when Zos update the crown store... so please, make it happen.

It is never to late padawan, as long as we scream and yell and grief it can still be done
    Options
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No luck... :(
    Options
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is like... ObIvA3U.gif

And we're all like... OLsFvl1.gif

And ZOS is like... LLFVEML.gif

I think, that about covers it..
    Options
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Worst dlc ever , terrible boring repeatable quest thinking
    Options
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you friend for bringing a laugh in a dark time, now here is a pic of a husky male Red guard

pfXGQO8.jpg
    Options
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BossXV wrote: »

Thank you friend for bringing a laugh in a dark time, now here is a pic of a husky male Red guard

pfXGQO8.jpg

Damn he toned!
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
    Options