Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Pre-Order FAQ"

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calgar wrote: »
    One question: if i buy the Morrowind digital Collector's edition upgrade after May22 but before Jun6, i still obtain the preorder bonus?

For PC/Mac, I assume? In theory, yes, since they are calling May 22 to June 6 "Early Access"
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Calgar
    Calgar
    Soul Shriven
    One question: if i buy the Morrowind digital Collector's edition upgrade after May22 but before Jun6, i still obtain the preorder bonus?

For PC/Mac, I assume? In theory, yes, since they are calling May 22 to June 6 "Early Access"

Oh yes! For pc...
  • Bbqdinner
    Bbqdinner
    Soul Shriven

I was just about to ask that too. Guess we'll just wait and see.
    The BBQ of all BBQ's. Just don't eat me, ok? I taste weird.
  • larrann
    larrann
    how will I start the morrowind download?

will I have to choose play, then log in, then put in my code?
  • larrann
    larrann
    nm
    its downloading now
  • kaotikross
    kaotikross
    Soul Shriven
    I'm sure I'm among thousands wanting to know..how long is this gonna take? Any kind of time estimate?
    8 Hamster-Growth Hormone Injected Rodents (2x4)
    1 8088 Motherboard with 8 "TurboWheel Hamster Wheels with Ceramic Ball bearing Races" (2x4)
    2 RCA-Victor Tube-Fed Power Supplies Removed from 1922 Victrolas
    80' x 120' Outbuilding containing 16GB RAM pieced together from various 1960's Space Programs
    144 Video Chips from Atari 2600's hardwired together, placed in Beer Fridge Freezer and cabled to Computing Device
    Keyboard from Nokia 6100 (for indestrucibleness)
    1986 Pioneer 52" Rear Projection Tv (Monitor)

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaotikross wrote: »
    I'm sure I'm among thousands wanting to know..how long is this gonna take? Any kind of time estimate?
    For what? The download will take as long as it takes for 8.71GB to download at your internet speed, and the servers will be online soon. (The patch only becomes available for download when the servers are nearly ready to open, so it shouldn't be long.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • volkodlok.tlcb14_ESO
    volkodlok.tlcb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    If I currently own the physical copy of ESO and purchase the digital collector's upgrade edition, will the system recognize that I already have base game ESO? Or would I have to purchase the digital collector's edition?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by volkodlok.tlcb14_ESO on May 27, 2017 4:42AM
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, ordered the physical edition and while I was able to get into early access, just wanted to pass along the info that the codes for other stuff--emotes, the bear color change, etc--will ship with the physical item per ESO tech support email.

LOVING Morrowind so far.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Dranikos_ESO
    Dranikos_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So, I pre-ordered a Physical Collectors Edition. And I understand that my Collectors Edition perks (The War Horse, the Spider, Morag Tong, the unique Bear skin, etc) will come with my physical code.

My Early Access was activated, but how do I get my PRE-ORDER perks? (the Crate, the dog, the map and the costume) I never got any code or confirmation via e-mail and I'd rather get this sorted before the game fully releases and I have to argue with support over "well the game released, so it's not a pre-order anymore" etc etc.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    DemiDemon wrote: »
    So if ESO Plus no longer gives us automatic access to new DLC, what is the point of it beyond cosmetic additions from the crown store?

This isn't a DLC though, this is a expansion pack. That's why it's not in the store.

They are doubling inventory space for those who pay for eso plus. :)
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, I have a followup question. EVEN THOUGH I preordered the physical edition from Bethesda directly, I'm not supposed to be getting it until this Tuesday (UGH. BAD customer service, Bethesdsa). How can I avoid getting cut out of Morrowind over the weekend as I don't have the physical code?

Thanks!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »
    Okay, I have a followup question. EVEN THOUGH I preordered the physical edition from Bethesda directly, I'm not supposed to be getting it until this Tuesday (UGH. BAD customer service, Bethesdsa). How can I avoid getting cut out of Morrowind over the weekend as I don't have the physical code?

Thanks!

A little late now, but the answer would have been to open a ticket with support earlier this week and see if they could do anything for you.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »

Thanks!

A little late now, but the answer would have been to open a ticket with support earlier this week and see if they could do anything for you.

Yeah, I only got the email from ZenThesda last night. Annoyed.

Ticket in.