The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stamina Sorcerer Meta Builds?

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fatalyis wrote: »

Then there is the 1 2 combo of rune cage and bloodthirst, (can add in injection prior along with bloodcraze) if your opponent is outta stam it's gg for them - oh and Red Mountain does NOT break cage on proc. Even if they do CC break, the free drinks bloodthirst is solid damage and heal.

I love this so much! I've been rolling Red Mountain with my DW setup and the Bloodthirst / Rending Slashes + Rune Cage combo has been super effective. I haven't been bothered with grinding the last level of Fighters Guild to unlock Dawnbreaker so I've been using Rend and nothing beats tossing on all of my DoTs and dropping a Rune Cage....

Wow you guys are smart! Question: Why does Rending Slashes not break Rune Cage? I can understand Bloodthirst not counting as "direct damage" (because it's a channel?). But Rending Slashes is an Intant causing X physical damage and then the bleed. Do you need to apply Rune Cage after the initial hit with Rending Slashes?

I'm looking to try out a dual wield / bow Stam Sorc Khajit in nonvet PVP. Rune Cage looks to me like an awesome signature ability (not having played Sorc before). From the Fextralife wiki:

> Imprison an enemy in a sphere of dark magic, disorienting them for 16.6 seconds. The disorient is broken if the enemy takes direct damage.

It does break it. The dot does not, you gotta go slashes, cage, then flurry, hitting slashes after cage will break it
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    I've been really happy with 1h/shield and bow. Main damage bar is seventh legion sharp sword with briarheart shield. Seventh legion bow on buff bar. I'm running troll king monster. 5 heavy and 2 medium. Essentially it is baker of cakes' huntsman build with some tweak to the skills for my playstyle. It's really strong in group play and solo. Both sets proc on main damage bar and they proc all the time it seems.
    l PaleAle l